35 ✅

Corbyn Besson

"You're lucky I haven't told Christina," he said, standing up. He walked over to the counter, before coming back with a bowl of my favourite ice-cream. "No thanks," I said, pushing it away. "Eat!" he demanded. "No! I don't want it." "What's wrong?" "Everything. I messed up."

I sat there with my head in my hands. "What's wrong, Daddy?" Ashton asked. "Nothing, buddy. I swear if someone asks me that once more, I'm gonna go crazy," I said.

Daniel smiled, mischievously. "Wh-" "Don't fucking say it!" "What's wrong?" he quickly said. "Shut the fuck up!" I said, smacking his head. "Ow!" "Don't piss me off then." He then started eating the ice-cream I turned down.

"Ready to go?" "Yeah, where?" he asked "Anywhere."

We left the table and put the rubbish in the bin and walked out. I looked back and received a wink from her. I walked away and Daniel and Ashton were already quite far in front. I ran across to catch up to them.

"Daddy, can we go to the park?" Ashton begged. "Ugh. Yes, okay."

He then ran near the road. "Be careful!" I yelled. He then ran on the road, across to the park. "ASHTON!!" I screamed and covered my eyes as a car was coming down extremely fast. The screech of the tires, stopping, made me flinch. I slowly looked up and the car was stopped and Ashton was not in sight. I passed out, thinking he got ran over.

I woke up to Daniel shaking me. I sat up and Ashton was on the slide, in the park. I looked confused. "Luckily, he didn't get hit. He's fine." "I'm gonna kill that kid," I mumbled. I slowly stood up, holding my head. "You okay?" "Yeah. I must've hit my head on the floor." "Let me have a look." I winced in pain as he touched it. "You should be fine." "You don't even know what you're talking about, do you?" "Not a fucking clue." I giggled and so did he.

I walked across the road and sat at a bench. "Hey, you," I said, pointing to Ashton. "Get over here." He slowly walked over with his head low. "Don't ever, ever do that again!" "Sowwy," he mumbled. "I thought you got ran over." "I'm sowwy. Dani, can u pay wiv me." "Ashton, talk properly." He walked to Daniel and grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the swing. "Dani... I-I don't think Daddy likes me," Ashton said. I could hear him but I didn't say anything. "What? Why?" "He shouts at me all of the time." "He don't hate you."

"Ashton?" I called. Daniel picked him out of the swing and he dragged himself over to me and Daniel stayed over by the swings. "Listen, I don't hate you. I love you. And the only reason I shout at you is because you're always being naughty. So don't say I shout at you without the real reason why I do." "You shouted at me yesterday." "What was the reason for that?" He just shrugged his shoulders. "Don't shrug your shoulders at me. What did you do to make me shout at you?" I asked more sternly. "I don't know." "Yes you do. Why was it?" "No reason." "Don't lie." "I didn't do anything." "Yes you did." "NO I FUCKING DIDN'T!" I looked around to see if there was anybody about. Luckily there wasn't. "Don't swear at me!" I yelled, picking him up. "Where are we going?" he asked. "Home!" "No!" "Yes!"

I stormed off and he was punching me. Daniel ran over and took him from me. He then stopped walking. "What're you doing." "Just keep walking." I just carried on walking and Daniel walked behind me. I could hear whispers from them, but I couldn't tell what they were talking about.

Third Person

"What happened?" Daniel asked. "He lied. He shouted at me yesterday because he said I was being naughty. But I wasn't. I didn't do anything wrong. He shouts at me all of the time. I don't know why and I don't like it. And it scares me," Ashton replied. "Are you sure you didn't do anything?" His eyes started to fill with tears. "I didn't do anything. Ask Mommy."

Daniel didn't know what to say, so he hugged him. "Don't cry, buddy." "I love you, Dani," Ashton said, cuddling into Daniel. Daniel's heart melted at Ashton's words. "I love you too, buddy." Corbyn turned around saw them hugging. The sight put a smile on the blonde's face.

Corbyn Besson

I walked into my house, and Daniel followed behind, with Ashton drifting off to sleep in his arms. "Hello, Daniel." "Hello, Mrs. Besson. Hey, Jonah." "Hey," Jonah said, looking back down to his phone. "How are you back so early? You didn't go that long ago," Christina said. "He swore at me," I said. "Mom, where did Dad go?" Jonah asked. " I don't really know, Jo. He should be back by now."

Jonah sat there looking scared.