57

Corbyn Besson

She has done the wrong thing. She took Ashton away with her. And she won't tell me where she is or where's she's going. SHE TOOK MY SON FROM ME!! When I found out, my bedroom was flipped upside down. I went ballistic. She took the one thing I cared about.

Jonah Marais

I was downstairs, when I heard loud bangs and stuff coming from upstairs. I ran up and heard that it was coming from Corbyn's room. I gently opened the door and he completely trashed his room. His bed was flipped over. The bedside cabinet, was over the other side of the room, broken. The only thing that was still there, was his desk with his PS4 and monitor on.

He then went to stomp over there, but I stopped him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He turned around and punched me. I stumbled back, and he went to destroy the remainder of his room. I grabbed his arm again and pulled him over to his flipped over bed. I managed to quickly flip it back over. I then pushed him down on there, to try and calm him down. "What the hell is going on?" I asked, concerned, really concerned.

"Christina took Ashton!" He yelled. "Calm down." I instructed. "Calm down? Calm fucking down? She took the only thing that's kept me not going in-fucking-sane here." I just rolled my eyes. "I'm serious. When I was 11 or 12, I went in-sane. This house was completely fucked. I didn't sleep tidy for months. I would barely talk. If I did, it would be a simple thing and with a stinking attitude. I had to stay with my Grandparents, because I couldn't go in my room. It was barely anything here. Everything was broken. I even threw most of my things out of my window. My mom and dad struggled to keep me here. There was nothing they could do to stop me."

I was shocked. "Why did that happen?" I curiously asked. "My mom. She would not leave me alone. She would nag me constantly. Force me to do things. She even used to hit me. I'd cry myself to sleep most nights because of her. And one day, I just exploded. And since then, she hasn't done a thing wrong." He seemed a little more relaxed. "But, she began really pissing me off again. And the only reason I didn't go mad was because of Ashton. I need him."

"See this?" He put his head down and split his hair apart. There was a scar there. "Wh-whats that from?" I asked, as I inspected it more. "My mom. She was pissed off, because I got into a lot of trouble because I was falling asleep all of the time. We were outside and the school rang her, informing her about it. She didn't say anything, but she called me, like anyone else would. But then, when I looked up, there was a brick flying towards me. Then BANG! It hit me right here." I didn't even know what to do. I would never expect her to do that to him.

He began breathing really heavy. "I-I can't breathe!" I didn't know what to do. He was sweating and holding his chest. "I-I feel dizzy. M-my chest is hurting. I think I'm gonna die." I put my hand over this chest, and his heart was racing. "Corbyn, I don't know what to do!" He was still breathing heavily. I was freaking out.

I phoned my dad and he didn't know what it was either. But after 10 minutes, he finally stopped. "What just happened?" I asked. "I-I don't know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He began breathing really heavy. "I-I can't breathe!" I didn't know what to do. He was sweating. He was holding his chest. "I-I feel dizzy. M-my chest is hurting. I think I'm gonna die." I put my hand over this chest, and his heart was racing. "Corbyn, I don't know what to do!" He was still breathing heavily. I was freaking out."

What would you say happened in this paragraph? Because I don't even know lol.