13 ✅

Corbyn Besson

"Right, I've spoken to the principle and he's going to put him in a different class. As for outside of school, Jonah will be in his room for the next 2 weeks and only allowed out for school nothing more." "T-Thanks." I walked into the living room and Jordan started crying. I walked over and picked him up but he screamed even louder. I put him back down and he calmed down a little but every time I was close to him he screamed and screamed. I don't think he likes me anymore.

A month later Jordan would still not come near me. He was playing on the floor with Jonah until he got tired. But he crawled over to me and I picked him up and put him on my lap and he cuddled into my chest and I hugged him tight. I walked upstairs with him. Jonah glared at me as I walked past. I closed the door behind me as I walked in Jordan's room. I put his pyjamas on him and put him to bed. I was waiting until he was sleeping but I fell asleep.

I was woken up the next morning at 9.00am to him screaming at the top of his lungs. I sat up and he was sitting crying. "What's wrong, bud'?" I asked. "GET OUT!!" he screamed. "Jord' I'm sorry for shouting at you," I said and he calmed down a little. "Can your big brother have a hug?" I asked and he crawled over and hugged me. "I'm sorry, buddy.'" "S-Okay," he said.

"Do you want to go to the park?" "YEAH!!" I looked at the time on my Rolex and it was 4.00pm. "You coming?" I asked Jonah. "Umm.... y-yeah okay." "Me and Jonah are taking Jordan to the park," I shouted up to my mom. "Okay, dear, be back by 5.30." We walked out and to the park. We pushed him on the swings and just played around for a bit.

We headed back at 5.25pm. When we got home I saw this girl next door, who I've never seen before. She was beautiful. Jonah took Jordan inside as I walked over and sat next to her. "Hey, you new around here?" "Y-Yeah." "I'm Corbyn." "I-I'm Christina." "Nice to meet you. Wanna hang out sometime?" "Y-Yeah, sure." "Tomorrow?" She nodded. "Can I have your number?" "Yeah, here it is." She put the number in my phone. "Thanks. Hey I've got to get back, I'll text you later or something?" "Y-Yeah, okay. Bye." "Bye." I walked back with a smile on my face. "What's up with you?" my mom asked. "Nothing," I smiled. "See you later." I said running upstairs. I pulled my phone out and texted Christina.

Hey!
Hello?
It's Corbyn btw
I guessed lol
Are you laying in bed?
Yeah, why?
I can see you, look out the window

I stood at the window and waved when she looked. She smiled and waved back.

It was nice meeting you today!
You to :)
Can't wait for tomorrow
Or me. Where are we going?
Wherever you want. There's a really nice restaurant just a few minutes away if you want to go
Yeah, sounds good
Cool, I'll pick you up about 7?
Yeah, great
Have anyone told you how beautiful you are?
Uh, no. Have anyone told you how handsome you are?
No
Sorry for earlier, I was nervous
It's fine. I know how you feel, I was when I moved here
Sorry I've got to go but I'll see you tomorrow. I can't wait
Yeah, no it's fine I'll see you tomorrow