31 ✅

Corbyn Besson

I walked over to Christina's. Before I opened the door, I could here shouting. I walked in and Ashton was shouting at Christina. "I HATE YOU!!" I walked in the living room and he didn't notice I was there.

"I HOPE YOU DIE!!" I walked over and smacked him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs. "GET OFF ME!!" he screamed, kicking and punching me. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" "SHE HIT ME!!" "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!?" "I dropped her phone and she smacked me!" "Stay in here until I come back up!" "NO!!" "YES!!" I slammed the door and walked downstairs.

She was pacing around the room, slowly. "What happened this time?" I asked, walking into the living room. "He threw my phone again. He was sat on the couch playing on it, and then he just threw it on the floor." "He said he dropped it and you smacked him." "He clearly threw it. And yeah I did, but not that hard, only like this." She smacked my arm lightly.

After 20 minutes of him kicking the door, he finally stopped. I gave it another 10 minutes before walking up. I opened the door and he was sat on the bed with his knees tucked into his chest. I walked over and sat next to him.

"What's going on?" "Mommy hit me because I dropped her phone by accident," he said, putting his legs down and shuffling over to me. "Well Mommy told me that you threw it. Don't lie, Ash. Did you throw it? I won't be mad, just tell me." "I didn't. I dropped it. I'm not lying, it fell out of my hand." I could see in his face he was telling the truth.

"Promise?" "I p-promise it was an accident." Tears started forming in his eyes. "Come here," I said pulling him in for a hug, wiping the tears away. "I'm sorry for calling you a liar. But never, ever say that to your mom again, okay?" "I'm sorry, it's just she was saying I threw it, but I didn't." "Do you want to come back downstairs?" He nodded and I picked him up and brought him downstairs. "He didn't throw it," I said to her. "He did. He looked over at me and put it to the edge and pushed it off a little." "Well he was even crying just now, saying he dropped it. I've got an idea, I'll check the cameras," I said pointing the the surveillance camera in the corner of the room.

I went to check and when I came back Christina was smiling. "I just checked and he did drop it. He was holding it and it fell out of his hand and slid off the edge. I recorded it on my phone." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened the video. She played it and after it finished her face dropped. "It fell off, he didn't throw it." "I'm so, so sorry, Ash. It looked like you threw it off. I'm so sorry," she said hugging him. Daniel's name popped up on the screen, notifying me he texted me. I looked at the time and it was 4:30pm.

Hey, fancy hanging out at the park or something?

I looked up at Christina. "Oh, and why did you block Daniel on my phone?" "I-I didn't," she said, looking guilty. "Yes you did. Why?" "(sigh) Well I wanted to spend time with you, but you were with Daniel all of the time." "I have not been with Daniel in ages, I've been here with you." "You were with him a few days ago." "Yes, in fucking school," she just stood there silently. "I'm going out." "With Daniel?" "Yes actually. Ashton, wanna go to the park?" "Yeah!" He said, happily. "I'll be back later." I picked him up and put his hoodie on him. I put mine on and mine said, 'king' and his said 'prince'. Christina has one as well and it says, 'queen'.

I walked to the park, holding his hand so he doesn't run away. After a 5 minute walk, we were there. Daniel was sat on his own sipping from a cup. "Shh, be really quiet," I said to Ash as we walked closer. I tip-toed across to where he was sitting. I stood behind him and he didn't notice. I screamed and shook him, and he jumped out of his seat and dropped his drink. Me and Ashton were laughing at his reaction.

"I spilt my apple juice. You owe me an apple juice." I sat down next to him and put Ashton inbetween us.