20 ✅

Corbyn Besson

"I'm moving away," she said. "Where?" "Florida. I'm going in 3 days. I'll come and see you tomorrow." I hugged her as she cried. Then, she walked home. But that was the last time I saw her.

18 Months Later

18 months ago she left, I haven't seen her beautiful face since. She hasn't texted me either. "Corbyn, I'm going shopping, you coming?" "Yeah, there's nothing else to do." I slid a shirt over my head and put a pair of grey shorts on before going downstairs. "Come on, you," my mom said to Jordan, who was on the floor playing with my phone. "I want to stay with Corbyn." "He's coming, now come on." I picked him up and put him in his seat in the car. I sat next to him because my dad was in the front with my mom.

After we arrived there, I helped Jordan out. I was walking, holding his hand, so he doesn't run off like he did last time. "Pick me up." "Jord' you're 4, I don't need to pick you up. Sit in here." I pulled out shopping cart and placed him in the seat, and I pushed it. "Corbyn, can you get me some bread please?" "Yeah." I walked off with the cart while my mom and dad went the opposite way.

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I accidently bumped into someone. "Shit, I'm so sor-ry... C-Christina?" "Corbyn?" "How are you here? I thought you moved to Florida." "Yeah, I moved back a few days ago because my brother got offered a job, it's some crap about music. So how have you been?" "Yeah, great thanks, you?" "Yeah, thanks. Hello Jordan," she waved to him. But he looked away, shy. "It's okay bud', do you remember Christina?" He nodded yes. "Hello," he said smiling. "You here with anyone?" I asked. "Yeah... my son." I looked back at my phone and then back at the child. "Something wrong?" She asked as I kept looking. "Is his name Ashton?" "Y-yeah, how do you know?" "Have you got an Instagram account for him?" "Yeah. How do you know?" I then faced my phone to her and there was a picture of him on the screen.

 How do you know?" I then faced my phone to her and there was a picture of him on the screen

Liked by beautychickee and 196,291 others
A5ht0n_B moving to L.A.
View All 59,298 Comments

Mdkdk sooooo cute..
WDW4LYFE OMG he's cute asf 💙❤

"I was scrolling through my Instagram and saw this." "Yeah, I posted it a few days ago, he looks so cute in that pic." "Where are you living now?" "Same house as I used to." "Still next to me?" "Sadly," she joked. "So, who's his dad?" "Look, I'm sorry Corb, but I've got to get back, I need to help my mom with some things." "Yeah, sure, see ya around." "Bye Corbyn. Bye Jordan."

She walked off and I continued. "What took you so long?" my mom asked. "I was talking to Christina. She moved back a few days ago."

We got home and I texted Christina.

Hey, you doing anything tonight?

I was eating my food while waiting for a reply.

No, why?

Fancy going out somewhere, tonight? Anywhere you want...

I continued eating. It's been 5 minutes and still no reply. I was sitting watching TV with Jordan.

Yeah, great. I'd love that.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

6.00pm?

Yeah, I'll be ready.

I looked at the time and it was 4.45pm.

When it was 5.30, I went upstairs to get dressed. I wore a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt.

Ready?

It's only 5.40, but yeah, I'm ready.