78

Jonah Marais

I sat on my bed, scrolling through Insta.

Liked by beautychickee and 16,827 others

corbynbesson im tired of life 💤

Comments disabled

The one thing that caught my eye, was how many likes he had. How has he got 16,827 likes?

I clicked on his page, and he had 321,827 followers. How the fuck?

I just dropped my phone on the bed, and walked downstairs.

"Mom, where's Corbyn?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch. "I don't know, he's not answering his phone." She said, basically crying. "And I'm getting really scared. He's been gone since yesterday."

I ran upstairs and went on snapchat. I found Corbyn on my friends list, and looked at the map.

"MOM!" I yelled, running down the stairs. "What's wrong?" She asked, concerned. "I know where Corbyn is." "Where?" She asked. "He's at (random street name)"

"I know where he is. He's at his dad's house." She ran out of the living room. "Are you coming." She asked, getting her keys. "Sure." I ran outside behind her, and got into the car.

We were speeding down the road, when I nearly went through the windscreen. "What're you doing?!" I asked, questioning why she slammed the brakes on.

"He's there." She ran out of the car, leaving it in the middle of the road.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT, YOU STUPID IDIOT?!?!" She screamed, continuously smacking his chest.

"I'm sorry, I went to my dad's. I'm really sorry." He hugged her. "Don't ever do that again. Ever." He followed her to the car, where I was.

"Hello, stranger." I joked. "Fuck off, Marais. Don't talk to me." "Oh, no." I pretended to be offended. "Hey, language." He just rolled his eyes and got into the back of the car.

"Why did you go there?" She asked, looking at him in the rear view mirror. "I don't really know, just felt like it." He replied, staring out of the window.

"Is that where you went, when-" "When I went nuts? Yeah, I did go there." The rest of the journey was silent.

Corbyn Besson

"Hello, buddy." I said to Jordan, as I walked into the living, seeing him with my dad on the couch.

"Get away from me!" He commanded. "Woah, what have I done?" I confusingly asked. "You threw me across the room!" He pouted.

"Aw, fuck it." I walked into the kitchen, making a glass of water. "Jordan!" I called from the kitchen. "I didn't mean to! I was just pissed off!"

"But, Corb, every time you're 'pissed off' you always take it out on other people. And him mainly." My mom said. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise."

I walked back into the living room, and he had a cast on his wrist. . "What the hell have you done?" I asked, concerned about my little brother. "You broke my wrist." He pouted. "Seriously?" I found it hard to believe.

"Yes, you very well, did, when you threw him across the room. He landed on his wrist, awkwardly." "Whoops, I'm so sorry, bro." I walked over to him, and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I was going through a hard time." "S'Okay."