69

Corbyn Besson

Jonah then appeared. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I heard someone attacked you." "Well, what's it got to do with you?" "Corbyn, your my brother, why wouldn't I care?" I didn't say anything. But, he had this look in his eye. I couldn't work out what, but it
wasn't a good look.

Time Skip

Well, I came home from the hospital, and it turned out I had a broken nose. It hurt, badly.

"Daddy?" Ashton spoke. "What, buddy?" "What's that on your nose." "I broke my nose earlier, so I need this to make it better." He nodded. "Do you want to go to bed for a bit? I can look after him." Nobody was in the house. "Uh, yeah, I could do with some sleep." "Okay, babe, call me if you need anything." I gave her a quick peck on the lips, and on Ashton's head, before walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. I laid down on my bed, and before I knew it, I was sleeping.

2 hours, which felt like 12 hours. 2 hours and I woke up to screaming. "That's naughty, Ashton!" Christina screamed. "SHUT UP!!" He yelled back to her. I ran down the stairs, and she was looking down at him with something in her hand.

"I HATE YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" None of them knew I was watching them. "Get up to bed. NOW!!" "NO!! FUCK OFF, YOU HORRIBLE BITCH!!" He then punched her. "ASHTON LEE BESSON, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?!?!?" I yelled. "STOP BEING HORRIBLE TO ME!! I HATE YOU BOTH!! I WANT TO MOVE AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM BOTH OF YOU!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

I couldn't take anymore. Without thinking, I just grabbed his arm, pretty rough, and dragged him up the stairs. "OWW!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!" He shouted. I basically threw him onto the bed. "Who the hell do you think you are? She's your mom, not a punch bag." He stayed quiet. When I get mad, he knows not to mess around. But, today, he was being really defiant.  "I DON'T CARE! SHE SHOULDN'T BE HORRIBLE TO ME!!" "DON'T SHOUT AT ME!! I'm trying to talk to you, not shout. So stop shouting at me." "BUT-" "I said stop shouting at me. Even though you're only 3, you expect to be treated like an adult. So I'm trying to talk to you like a man. So when you stop acting like a baby, I'll stop treating you like one. Got it?" He nodded.

"You hurt my arm." He cried. "I'm sorry, but you've really pissed me off today now." "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!! YOU'VE HURT ME!!" He shouted, tears streaming down his eyes. "See, you're acting like a baby, but expect to be treated like an adult. So, either act like a baby, and be treated like a baby, or, act like a grown up, and then you'll be treated like a grown up." "GET AWAY!!" "You know what, just fuck off today, Ashton. I'm sick of you acting like this." I then just stormed out, slamming the door as hard as I could.

I walked down the stairs and Christina was sitting on the couch. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." She replied. "What the hell happened?" "This." She picked up a can of my beer. "Oh. Sorry." I locked the door behind me when I came out, so he couldn't escape, but, all he was doing was punching, kicking and screaming.

None of us went up to stop him. After a few minutes, he stopped.