14 ✅

Corbyn Besson

I walked downstairs and into the dining room for dinner. "Where did you go earlier? I walked in after we came from the park and you were gone," Jonah said."It doesn't matter."

After dinner we all went into the living room and watched TV. Me and Jonah were sat on the floor playing with Jordan.

It was about 10.00pm and Jonah fell asleep on the floor, while I was still playing with Jordan. After about 10 minutes he got tired and done his daily thing. He was falling asleep but I tried to keep him awake for another 5 minutes. "Stay awake buddy, only for a few minutes until I take you up.Go and wake Jonah up," I whispered and put him down. He ran across and smacked him until he got up. "Wake up, you lazy shit. Go to bed if you tired," I said, laughing and he yawned.

"Come on you," I said to Jordan, picking him up and walking upstairs. I went to walk in his room but he started to cry. "What's wrong?" "I wanna sweep wiv you." "You want to sleep in my room with me, do you?" I asked and he nodded. I walked in to my room and put him in my bed. I brushed my teeth and all that and when I got into bed, he was falling asleep.

I woke up at 12.00pm the next day with Jordan still sleeping, laying across my stomach. "Jordan, come on wake up. Did you have a nice sleep?" "Yeah." "Come on then let's get up." I picked him up and walked in his room, to get his clothes for today. I got him dressed and walked downstairs. "Lazy bastards, it's 12.15 in the afternoon," Jonah said laughing. "Language, Jonah," his Dad, Tim said.

Me and Jonah, we're okay now, I still had an attitude with him now and again. We were just chilling until about 6.00pm, and I had to get ready. I put on a white shirt and and black ripped skinny jeans.

My step-dad pulled up outside her house and waited for her. She got in and we drove off.

"Hey, how are you?" "Yeah, great thanks, how are you?" "I'm fine thanks." It was silent the whole way there. We got inside the fanciest restaurant around here. "Table for two?" A waiter asked. "Yes please." He guided us the way to the table and pulled the chair out for her.

"What can I get you both?" the same waiter asked a few minutes later. "I'll have a steak, please." "And you madame?" "Umm.... I'll have the same please."

"Are you okay? You seem kinda quiet." "I'm fine I'm just n-nervous." "No need to be nervous in front of me," I giggled, and she giggled too. She had her hands on the table, and I put my hands on top of hers. "You are so beautiful," I said to her. We stared into each others eyes, until she leaned in and kissed my lips. "I-I'm sorry," she said pulling away. "No, it's fine," I said leaning back in, we met halfway and kissed.

My step-dad drove us back, and pulled up outside her house. "Do you want to come in mine for a bit?" I asked. "Uh... yeah, okay." He then drove into our drive way, and stopped and walked in the house. We walked in and my mom came out of the living room. "Where have yo-- Oh hello?" "Hello." "Mom, this is Christina. Christina, this is my mom." My mom hugged her. "I'll leave you to it. And don't do anything up there." We went upstairs and I locked my door. "Nice room. I expected it to be messy if I'm honest." "It usually is, I cleaned it earlier," I said and she smiled.

We sat on my bed and started making out. We were making out for 5 minutes and then I slid my hands up her shirt and went to take it off. But she pulled away. "Corbyn, no! I don't think it's the right time. You're a lovely person and so, so handsome, but I don't think we should yet." "Of course, I'm sorry." "I think I should go. I'll see you tomorrow." She walked downstairs and out. 'I'm such an idiot,' I thought to myself.

I sat down on a chair and felt myself getting hard. I pulled my pants and boxers down and took my shirt off and started jerking off. I found a picture of her I took earlier and started jerking off looking at that and I eventually came all over my body.

I ran in the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I walked out and saw that mine and Christina's curtains were open. 'Oh shit I hope she didn't see.' I put a new pair of boxers on and got into bed and drifted off to sleep.