10 ✅

Corbyn Besson

I woke up in a hospital. I looked around and saw my mom, step-dad and Jonah sitting there. I sat upright. "Where's Jordan?" I asked, concerned about my little brother. "Over there!" my mom said with a disgusting tone. I got out of bed and I was only in my underwear. I walked over to him and he was laying there, not moving. "No, no!" I said as tears filled my eyes. "Please, please wake up," I whispered, hoping that he would. I was sat on his bed for a few minutes before walking back over to mine and laying back down.

"B-Bin?" I heard from across the room. "JORDAN!" I shouted running over to him. "You're okay!" I said, relieved. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. "Where are we?" He asked. "Hospital." "Why?" Tears filled his eyes. "You're fine, we were in a car crash. It's okay." I said wiping the tears away and hugging him again. I picked him up and brought him over to my bed and sat down and put him next to me. "What's wrong!?" I asked as my mom looked at me, disgusted. "Your 15, you aren't allowed to drive, and you could have killed yourself and your 2 year-old-brother." "I'm sorry!" "You could have killed yourself." "I'm so sorry!"

"I want to hear what happened at school a couple of weeks ago!" my step dad said. And Jonah looked down at his feet. "We were arguing, he kept irritating me so I told him to 'fuck off', all of the class heard and I got sent out. But before I left, I punched him then I walked out. After that at lunch he hit me back and dragged me over to the toilet and hit my head on it. I passed out but I managed to get up and walk to the sink. I looked at it and passed back out, them woke up here."

"Is this true?" he asked Jonah. "We were fighting but I didn't hit his head on the toilet. That's bullshit," he lied. "It doesn't matter now, let's just sort it out when we get home," I said. Jonah looked at me and smiled.

We got home and I was sitting on the couch when Jonah came in and closed the door. "Look, I'm sorry about the other day, I know what I done was too far but please, please say I didn't do it. Please." "You could've killed me." "I'm so so so so so so sorry. I won't ever, ever hit you again. Well what'll be the point? We've got to live with each other. But please?" "I'll think about it." "Oh thank you." He hugged me.

"Oh and by the way, my yeezeys ain't fake." "Oh yeah, sorry about that, I never knew you were this rich. I mean you live in one of the biggest houses in L.A." "It is the biggest!" "Really?!" "Yep, I told my parents to buy me normal clothes, but they always buy me, expensive things." "Why don't you want to show off your rich?!" he asked, confused. "I just didn't want to in front of you! I-I thought that would be another thing for you to wind me up about and say that they're all fake like you did with my REAL yeezeys." "I'm so, so sorry. Not just for that but for everything I've done." "What happened, Jonah? You were such a sweet kid, we were bestfriends and now you've turned into someone who nearly kills their 'best friend'. " "I just wanted to keep my popularity. It won't happen again though and I mean it." "Thanks" I said. "No, thank you for giving me another chance after everything I've done to you!"