8 ✅

Corbyn Besson

She said that they'll be moving here next Friday. I didn't really mind because he seemed alright and I hope his son is too because if he pisses me off once,I'll hit him.

The next few days Jonah was pretty quiet. He didn't annoy me, hit me or anything like that. "What's up with you? You're usually beating me up now." "I'm just too exhausted. I'm moving in a few days and shit like that. But when I'm done you're having it extra hard for me not doing it for couple of days." I just turned around and walked away.

TIME SKIP

Today, my mom's boyfriend and his kid, who I've never even seen before or even know the name of, were moving in. I was upstairs when I heard my mom call me, "Corbyn, come here. And bring your brother." I walked out of my room and into Jordan's where he was sleeping. "Jord', come on buddy, wake up!" He woke up and started crying, so I picked him up and hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

I walked out and downstairs. "What?" "Will you help them get their stuff in here please?" I tried to put Jordan down but he wouldn't let go. I walked out with Jordan in my arms, as his were wrapped around my neck, hiding his face in my chest. "Aww, look how cute they look," I heard a familiar voice say.

Jonah Marais

Me and my dad were moving in with his new girlfriend today. She didn't seem too bad, and she said she has a son just a few months younger than me too. Through the window I saw this tall, skinny kid, holding this other kid, I'm guessing it was his little brother. I didn't see the older guy's face. "Aww, look how cute they look," I said as the little kid was cuddled up into the older's chest and had his arms wrapped around his neck.

I took all of my thing out of the car and looked and the house was absolutely massive. Actually it was the biggest in L.A.

I walked in and it was beautiful inside. I looked and saw a pair of yeezeys, that looked like the one's Corbyn had, but these are real I'm guessing.

It was really big inside too, the kitchen was insanely big, also the living room was massive.

I walked upstairs and into my new room. It, too, was also huge, it was about twice the size as mine in my house. The bathroom was about half the size of the room. I walked back downstairs to my dad. "They're freaking loaded!" I whispered to him, and he smacked me. "Shut up."

Corbyn Besson

My mom came in my room and I was sitting on the floor with Jordan. "Come on, come down. Dinner is ready," she said and walked out. I was still unsure about who my new stepbrother even was.