42

Corbyn Besson

The police came to my house and arrested me on suspicion of murdering Jonah's mom. My Mom did try and fight for me but it was no point.

"I didn't to it!" I protested. "Where were you on the night of the murder?" "Going for a walk." "At 3.00am?" "Yep. I couldn't sleep or anything, so I decided to go for a walk." "What were you wearing at the time?" "Pair of black jeans and a white hoodie." "Did you pass the house at any point?" "No." "Did you really just go for a walk? Or did you go somewhere else?" "I went for a walk." "Well we looked at the CCTV and it appeared you were seen entering the house at 3.00am and leaving at 3.15am." "What was "I" wearing?" "All black clothes and a mask." "How do you know if it was me if the face was covered?" "You're wearing the exact same shoes." "Can I have a look?" They showed me the video. "They're not my clothes. They're Jonah's. I don't have a black Nike hoodie." They looked at me.

3 hours later

I finally got released. I had an Uber back to my house. I walked in and Jonah was sleeping on the couch, laying on his dad's lap. "Corbyn!" My Mom screamed as I came through the door. Jonah jumped up. He didn't say a word though. "What happened?" "They just questioned me. They think it's Jack and someone else because he was seen walking into your house at 2.55 and not coming back out, and then at 3.00am another person was seen going into the house and coming back out at 3.15am."

Jonah Marais

Jack? He was my best friend, how could he do this? 5 minutes after Corbyn returned, there was a knock at the door. He opened it and I heard muffled talking before 2 policemen walked in. "Jonah Frantzich, I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder." I was too shocked to even say anything. They handcuffed me and my Dad tried to stop them. I was then taken to the police station. I saw a small grin on Corbyn's face as I left.

"Why the hell would I kill my own Mom? She's the reason I'm alive today. Why would I kill her?" "What were you doing at 3.00am Friday morning?" "Sleeping, in that house. I woke up and the head off my teddy bear was cut off and on a pillow next to me. I couldn't find her, but then... I finally found her... d-d-dead." I then burst out into tears.

A few days later

We found out that it was Daniel and Jack. They both got arrested for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the boring chapter. But Jack and Daniel?