17✅

Corbyn Besson

The next morning, I practically jumped out of bed. I looked at the time and it was 6.55am, I ran into the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

I came out at 7.12am and got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast. I was sitting there on my phone waiting for Christina to reply to a message I sent to her 1 hour ago.

SLAP.

"Arghh!" I scream as I jolted forward from the impact, nearly choking on my slice of toast. It didnt hurt as much because I had a thick hoodie on, but it still really fucking hurt. I turned around and Jonah stood there with a stupid grin on his face. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I shouted, picking a sharp knife up off the table. "Woah, sorry, bro," he said, backing away, with his hands in the air.

I ran up to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then, I ran back down and grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I opened the door and went to step out, but Jonah pushed me out of the way. "Get out of the way!" he shouted running away. I slam the door shut and storm to school.

At lunch, I sat at a table with Daniel. He was rambling on about some rubbish, but I was just ignoring him looking at my phone. I texted Christina about 50 times and rang her, she's read the messages but hasn't reply. I started getting worried that I haven't seen her all day. I continuously called her but it went straight through to voice mail.

I looked across the room and saw Jonah flirting with a girl, then he pecked her lips. "Do you realise she's been with half of the guys in this room? Even me and Daniel. She the biggest slut around here," I shouted from a few tables away. "The fuck did you say?" he shouted back. "You fucking heard me. She's. The. Biggest. Slut. Around. Here. Do you need me to repeat it again?" He stood up and hit his chair back with the back of his legs.

He jumped across the tables to try and get to me but I was heading for the door. I was running and he was a few meters behind. I remembered I secretly stored something in my bag this morning, just before we left.