9 ✅

Corbyn Besson

I cleaned up the mess that Jordan made. I picked him up and headed downstairs. I walked down and into the dining room and OH, MY GOD! OUT OF EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD IT HAD TO BE JONAH.

"Corbyn, this is Jonah, Jonah this is my son, Corbyn, and little Jordan." "Yeah, I know who it is!" I said. "He's in my class. He's the one who did this to me!" I shouted, talking about the scar he left on my head. "CORBYN!!" My mom shouted. "He's the one that did it to me. He's been hitting me every single day, he hit my head on a toilet and busted it open. Goodbye!" I said walking out of the room with Jordan still in my arms and outside and got into her car and started it. "Corbyn, GET HERE NOW!!" she shouted chasing after me. I started it and drove off. I stopped down the road and made sure Jordan was in his car seat and had his seat belt on.

I sped off and just continued going where ever the road was taking me. I stopped at a red light and a Lamboghini pulled up next to me. (I was in a Lamborghini also.) I looked and it was Jonah, and my mom. And behind in a Corvette was his dad.

Jonah Marais

He ran out and got in a car and sped off somewhere. At this point they were not focused on what I did. I got in my car and his mom got in with me and we tried to find him.

We pulled up next to him, at a red light. As soon as the light changed, he was gone. We reached up to 100mph and he was still way ahead of us, I slowed down though because it was only a 60 zone. I wanted to stop him because he doesn't have a license because he's only 15. And he has a 2 year old child in the car and he's driving like a crazy person. We were still quite far behind but I could still see him, and BANG. He crashed into something. I sped up a little and got to the scene.

The front of the car was on fire and the car he drove into had a big dent on the side, from where he crashed into it. I quickly helped to get Jordan out first then Corbyn.