73

Corbyn Besson

"Oh, my god. Ray, get me a bandage. Now!" She demanded. He ran down the stairs, and seconds later, returned with the bandage in his hand.

She snatched the bandage from him. She turned the tap on and put my hand under the cold water. She then dried it with a towel. "What is wrong? Just tell us." He commanded. "Do you remember when someone attacked me? When they hit me in the head with a steel pipe?" He nodded. "Are you serious?" She asked, finding it hard to believe. I gave her a blank stare. "It was Jonah. My own step brother." I began to cry in anger.

After she finished bandaging my hand, she gave me a hug. "I'm sorry." She said, trying to comfort me. "I deserved it. I deserve worse. I deserve to have died, a long time ago." "DO NOT SAY THAT AGAIN!! You do NOT deserve to die." "But I want to." I cried in her arms. She hugged me tighter.

The next day, I woke up at 1:00pm. I needed the sleep. I was still awake at 4:00am crying, and I don't even know why.

"You feeling better?" My dad asked. I didn't feel like talking, so I just shook my head. "I heard you crying at like 3:00am. I didn't know whether to come in or not, so I just left you have some space." I didn't do, or say anything. "I love you, Corbs, you can tell me anything." He said. He then hugged me tight, I obviously hugged him back.

I sat down at the table, and had a glass of water in front of me. "Do you want me to take you home later?" He politely asked. "Yes please." He nodded his head. "Dad? Why did you have an affair with mom?" "I-I don't know. It was a mistake, I'm sorry."

"Corbyn? Do you want me to take you back now?" He called from downstairs. "Yes please." I dragged myself down the stairs and out to his car. When he got in, he plugged his phone into the aux cord. "Pick a song." He instructed, giving me his iPhone X. I clicked the 'shuffle play' button. The mixtape was his liked songs. The first song that came on, was my own song, 'Marathons'.

I sat there in silence the whole journey.

"If you need anything, just give me a text or phone call, I don't care what time it is, just let me know. I love you, buddy." "I love you, Dad, bye." I closed the door, and walked into my house.

"Where the hell have you been all night? I've called your phone about 500 times." My mom said, unhappy. "With someone who cares." She looked at me shocked. "A-Are you trying to say I don't care about you? Corbyn, I've done everything in my power to make your life the best as possible." She said, sounding really hurt."

"I've put up with all of your rubbish, all of the times you've physically and verbally abused me. I've still got the scar on my head, from when you threw a can of peas at me. And I've still, still, after all of this, been by you're side through everything. You tried to kill me a few years ago. You had me up against the wall, with a knife against my throat, and I still looked after you, and still tried to make your life the best, even after you done that. Corbyn, I don't know what I've done to make you hate me this much. I love you, Corbyn, I really do, and I'm sorry for everything bad I've done to you. Please, just tell me why you seem to hate me all of a sudden. I've said I'm sorry about me and your dad. What more do you want me to do? I don't want to be hated by my son, I want to you love me, like I love you. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Corbyn, for whatever I've done to you." She lectured me, as she was crying, also really, really boring me.

"Mom, just leave me alone. I ain't in the best of moods." I walked past her. "Corbyn Matthew Besson, don't walk away from me, when I'm talking to you." "Shut up. I never want you to talk to me again. I hate you. You're nothing but a desperate slut."

"I-Is this because of me and your dad?" She asked. "Partly." I pushed her out of the way, her back clashing with the refrigerator, and I walked out, leaving her stand there, sobbing.

Bully//Corbyn Besson (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara