2 ✅

Corbyn Besson

As I was doing my work, Jonah kept tapping my arm. "JONAH, FUCK OFF!!" I shouted. Everybody just turned to the back of the class, where I was sat, and stared at me. "Corbyn, get out!" the teacher demanded, pointing to the door. 'He's done it again, got me into trouble!' I thought to myself. I stood up and punched Jonah in the face. "CORBYN!!" the teacher shouted, running over to us. "GET OUT!!" he yelled, holding Jonah's shoulder to keep him calm. "Are you okay?" he whispered to Jonah as I walked out. 'Oh, fuck! I'm dead.' I thought to myself as I stood outside the classroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" "He started it. All he was doing was tapping me, calling me non-stop and constantly taking my book off me to copy the work." "Why did you shout out like that?" "Because he was pissing me off." "Watch your language! Stay out here for a bit, until you calm down, then come back in." He walked back in and continued.

I walked back in 20 minutes later, and everyone was staring at me. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "Hey, sit." the teacher said. I sadly sit next to Jonah and carried on with my work. Jonah cleared his throat. I looked up at him and saw a red mark on his face. "You wait until lunch!" he said. I looked back down and eventually finishing the work.

We walked out and to our next class, Science. Luckily I don't sit next to him, I sit next to my probably, only friend, Daniel Seavey. "You okay from earlier?" he asked as I sat down next to him. "Yeah, thanks," I said taking my pencil case out.

The bell rang and a sigh of relief escaped everyone's mouth. The next period wasn't too bad, but then I looked at the time and it was lunch next. As soon as the bell rang, I ran out if the class and into the bathroom. I was there for a good 20 minutes before I heard the door open and footsteps approach the cubicle I was in. Somebody knocked on the door pretty loud but I didn't answer. They 'walked' away, but I opened the door and crept out. I looked and Jonah was standing there. I tried to run back in the cubicle but his friends, James and Jack were guarding the door.

He slowly walked closer as I slowly walked back. I walked into something and when I looked around it was Jack. He raised his hand and slapped me. I turn back around and Jonah punched me in the same place as I hit him. "How does that feel?" he asked as I was whimpering on the floor. "Think that you're gonna get away?" he asked,  kicking me in my back. "Jonah, p-please," I begged, as tears escaped my eyes. He looked up at Jack and his other friend, James, and signalled for them to go. As they did, he stood above me and picked me up. "Why are you like this? We used to be friends. And now you're like this," I said. "Shut you're mouth, Besson. Or should I say, Fake Yeezeys," he laughed. "They're not fake, they're real!" "Corbyn, your house is as bad as your lies; absolutely terrible, so how the fuck are you supposed to afford that?" "You've never seen my house before..." Before I knew it, I was on the floor, after being punched by Jonah. He eventually left and I climbed to my feet.

I stumbled out and walked to my final period, History. It seemed like only a few minutes and it was over. I ran out and ran home before Jonah caught up with me.

I got home and walked straight upstairs, taking my expensive clothes off. Jonah doesn't know that my parents are millionaires, but the only clothes I have are really expensive ones, and Jonah thinks that they're fake. I walk downstairs without a shirt and smack. I feel someone smacking me hard on my back, I look back and it was my dad again. "So how was school, kid?" he asked. "Good," I lied, walking into the kitchen. "Corbyn, what happened?" my mom asked, looking at a bruise Jonah left earlier. "I-I walked into a lamppost this morning," I lied again.

I got a bottle of water and walked back upstairs.