72

Corbyn Besson

I didn't know where I was going. I was just wandering around the streets.

"What are you doing, walking around the streets at this hour?" A familiar voice asked. I looked at my Rolex and it was 10:00pm. I turned around and it was my dad. "Just leave me alone!" I commanded. "Why are you out here? It's 10:00pm." "I said, leave me alone." "What's wrong?" He asked. I continued walking, until I stopped at a bench.

"Tell me what's wrong." He demanded. "You!" I bitterly said. "Over the past few years, Tim have treated me like more of a son than you ever have. And he's not even my dad, you are. Just get away from me. You're nothing but poison." "I'm sorr-" "Don't say you're sorry." I cut him off. "I want nothing to do with you. You made me kill someone. You're dead to me.  I hate you!" I began breathing heavy, with anger. He slapped my face. "Calm the fuck down!"

"Come back to my house, please?" I shook my head. "I said, I don't want anything to do with you! Dad, just please, go and don't come back. Everything was a million times better when you weren't around." "Who do you think you're talking to? I'm your dad." "In here you're not." I put my hand over my heart. "You hit me." I got ready to leave, but he grabbed my arm. "Please give me one more chance? Only one. Just come back with me to my house." "Fine."

We both left the bench, and I followed him. "I don't live too far away." He informed me.

Once we got there, I shyly entered the house. "You're back." An unfamiliar female voice spoke. I entered the living room, and sat on the couch, was a blonde haired lady. "Oh, hello, Corbyn." She spoke. "Who the hell are you?" I rudely asked. "Just leave him alone. He isn't in the best mood." "I'm going to bed." I walked up the stairs. I've only slept here once, but I still remember what room is mine.

I just flopped on the comfy bed. I took off my shirt and pants. "Corbyn?" The same female voice spoke, along with a knock on the door. "What do you want?" "Can I come in?" She asked. "Yes." She opened the door, and I was just sitting there. "What's wrong? Why are you so mad?" She was talking to me as if she has known me for years. "It doesn't matter."

"Is everything okay at home?" "Yes. I'm not being funny, but who the hell are you?" She giggled. "You don't remember me?" I shook my head. "Who was your kindergarten teacher?" "Uhh... Miss... James?" She smiled. "Who teaches your brother?" "Miss James." She nodded. "Why?" I asked. "What does she look like?" "Blonde hair...- it's you." She nodded. "You were my favourite teacher ever." She smiled.

"H-How are you?" She asked. "Not too bad." "Look, you look really tired. Have a rest, maybe you'll feel better tomorrow. There's a toothbrush in the cupboard above the sink." "Okay, thanks." "Goodnight." "Goodnight." She walked out and closed the door behind her.

I received a text from Jonah.

J- Right, Corbs, I'd rather text you this, instead of telling you in person, because if I did tell you this in person, you'd kill me. But, remember when you got knocked out and lost your memory, temporarily? I know who did it to you.

C- Who?

J- It was...

C- Jonah, hurry up and tell me, otherwise I WILL kill you.

J- It was...

C- JONAH!!

J- It was... ME.

C- The next time I see you, I will KILL YOU!! And that's not a threat!!

I walked into the bathroom and rummaged through the cupboard, until I found an un-used toothbrush.

After I brushed my teeth, the memory of what happened that night came back. I remember hearing someone behind me, and when I looked, their face was covered. As I began running, they also began running. And as I thought about it, I can remember seeing Jonah's Adidas hoodie.

I looked at the cupboard, which had a mirror on. I then let my anger get the best of me. I punched the mirror 4 times. "YOU FUCKING  BITCH!!" I randomly screamed.

2 seconds later, I heard footsteps rapidly coming up the stairs. "CORBYN!! Are you okay?" The female asked, rapidly knocking on the door. Then, the door got kicked open.

The pair then came running over to me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I looked down at the blood dripping from my knuckles. Then, I looked up to the smashed mirror, with blood splattered all over it.

Bully//Corbyn Besson (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें