36 ✅

Jonah Marais

?? - Hey.
Jonah - Hey.
?? - Do they know?
Jonah - Not yet. My Dad isn't here. And Corbyn and Daniel just walked in and sat down. I thought they wouldn't be here.
?? - Be strong, babe.

My dad walked in about 20 minutes after he was supposed to be here. I really didn't want Corbyn and Daniel here right now. But I had to say it. "G-guys? I need to tell you something." Everyone turned around and looked at me, which made it harder. I took several really deep breaths. I then felt a tear slip down my face. "Jonah, what's wrong?" Daniel asked. I took a few more deep breaths before I finally said. "I'm gay." Everyone was staring at me, shocked.

"I-I'm sorry." "What are you sorry for?" My dad asked. "Because I'm an embarrassment to everyone." "No you're not," my step-mom said. "I am," I said, sobbing. "Jonah, of course you're not an embarrassment. It's not your fault. It's who you are. You can't help it. And listen to me, you are not an embarrassment to any of us. Never say that again. I'm proud of you," my dad said, which made me feel a lot better.

He then stood up and walked across to where I was standing and hugged me tight. "Thank you." I said, wiping the tears away. "I love you, Jonah. Never forget that." "I love you too." He pulled away from the hug and kissed my head. I looked and Corbyn, Daniel and Christina was still shocked.

I was actually surprised by how everyone reacted. I expected them to react completely different. "I'm going out," I said, standing up. "Okay, don't be long." I walked out.

Jonah - I'm coming over. I've told them.
?? - Well done. How did they react?
Jonah - Actually they took it really good.
?? - Good. I'll see you in a minute.

I walked over to my boyfriend's house.

Corbyn Besson

Oh. My. God. Jonah Marais is gay. The one who used to call me gay all of the time, is actually gay.

"Corbyn, are you coming?" Christina asked, picking up Ashton, who was sleeping on the couch. "Yeah, okay. I'll see y'all tomorrow." "Bye," my mom and dad said. We walked over to Christina's house and walked upstairs and Zach's door was open. I walked past it and someone was in there with him. "Zach, I'm back." Christina said, walking to his door.

"Come in. Corbyn, come here," he shouted, so I walked in and Jonah was sitting on his bed. He took a few breaths. "I'm gay," he announced, smiling. I just walked out and Christina hugged him. "I'll be back in a minute," she said, before coming into our room. "What's the matter with you?" "They're dating." "What?" "Isn't it obvious. Jonah just said he's gay and now he's over here with Zach, and he just came out." "So...?" "It's just a little awkward. My brother is dating your brother." "Your brother? I thought you was embarrassed to call him your step-brother." "As much as I hate him, he is my brother in here." I placed my hand over my heart. "Aww."

I walked back into Zach's room and him and Jonah were holding hands. "Hey, Jonah? D'ya know what you said earlier about being an embarrassment? Just 'cause you're gay, doesn't make you an embarrassment... or less of my brother." "Thank you!" he said standing up and opening his arms. He went to hug me but I stopped him and put my hand in front of us so he couldn't get closer. "And don't think this will stop me from beating you up," I giggled. He smiled and I hugged him.

I felt something poking me. "Jonah, what hell is that?" I pushed away. He had a boner. "Are you serious?!" I stepped back. "I think I'm gonna leave you two to it." I quickly walked out and closed the door behind me and ran into our room. "What's wrong?" Christina asked as I stood against the door, shocked. "J-Jonah had a boner because of me..." She looked disgusted. "Nice to know," she sarcastically said. I took my clothes off and brushed my teeth and got into bed and drifted off to sleep.