34 ✅

Corbyn Besson

It pissed me off what Zach said earlier. I accidently fell back to sleep. I was waiting a few minutes to see if he would stop, but I fell asleep. I walked downstairs and got a drink, Zach spoke to me but I told him to fuck off.

"What the hell is wrong?" Christina asked for the third time. "I said, NOTHING!" "Calm down!" "Well stop asking me the same fucking thing all of the fucking time. I'm going out." "Where?" "Anywhere, apart from here." I stormed out of the bedroom and walked downstairs. I grabbed Ashton from Zach and just stormed out. I headed to the park, blocking out the sound of a male voice calling me.

I sat down on a bench and put Ashton in front of me. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and texted Daniel.

Meet me at the park. ASAP...

I then put my phone back in my pocket and waited. "Do you want ice-cream?" I asked Ashton. "Yes please, Daddy." I picked him up and carried him over the road to an ice-cream parlour.

"Yes, handsome?" a familiar person spoke. I looked up and behind the counter, I saw a familiar young girl. "What would you like, handsome? And who's this cutie?" "Don't call me that! What happened the other night was a mistake. A big mistake," I whispered. "It's my son, Ashton." "You're son? I thought you were 15." "I am. I told you all of this the other day." "Oh yeah." "Anyway, Ash, what would you like buddy?" He pointed to the plain vanilla flavour. She gave him 5 big scoops of the vanilla ice-cream in a plastic bowl.

"How much?" "I'll pay for it," she said and winked. "Just tell me how much it is." "Nothing." I just grabbed my wallet and threw a $5 bill at her and walked away. I sat down at a table with Ashton on my lap eating his ice-cream, while I was on my phone.

Where are you?

Ice-cream parlour.

I heard the door open and Daniel walked in. "Dani!" Ashton shouted, as he walked over and sat down. I looked across and I saw the woman who served me, glancing over at me all of the time. "Corbyn?" Daniel said, clicking his fingers in front of my face. "What are you staring at?" he asked. He then looked over his shoulder and saw the woman. "Don't tell me anything else has happened between you." "No, it hasn't. I-I think she's obsessed with me." "Are you sure nothing else happened?" "Nothing else has happened. It was an accident." "An accident?" "Daniel, it was a stupid kiss." "You've known her for 5 minutes. So what exactly happened?"

Flashback

I was sat on the bench on my phone, while Daniel was playing on the slide with Ashton. Then this young, cute girl, with blonde hair and blue eyes sat next to me. I didn't pay any attention to her, until she took my brand new iPhone X out of my hand. "What are you doing? Give it back," I said, trying to grab it back from her. "I'm Alexis." "I don't care who you are. Just give me back my phone."

She was scrolling across the home screen, looking at what I had on there. "Aww, that's nice." She said looking at the background of me, Christina and Ashton at the beach. "You've got a nice body... Who are they?" "My girlfriend and son." "Your son? How old are you? You look about 12." "Yes, my son. Do you want me to repeat it? And I'm 15."

"What's on here?" she asked, smirking, her finger hovering above the photos application. "Don't click on it." She clicked on it and a picture of Ashton popped up. 'Thank God for that.' I said in my mind. I thought she would click off it but she swiped across. Her eyes widened. "Well, well, well. Someone's a big boy." I glared at her and she turned the phone around and it was a picture of me in a mirror, naked. I felt my cheeks heating up. "Give it back!" I demanded, snatching the phone out of her hands. 

She then put her hand on top of mine. I looked at her into her beautiful, blue eyes, and she did the same. We slowly leaned in and kissed.

"CORBYN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Daniel shouted. We quickly pulled apart from the 10 second kiss. He ran over and Ashton was swinging on the swing. "Corbyn is it? Cute name," she said, before Daniel arrived at the bench. "What the hell are you doing?" "Who's this, your bodyguard?" she asked, sarcastically.

He then pulled me up and pushed me away from her. "Get over there with your son," he said, pushing me over. "And you, stay away from him, he's got a girl that's not a desperate little whore, like yourself." I looked at him, shocked. He went to walk back to me but I told him to turn around and when he did, SMACK. She smacked him across his face. She then stormed off. He walked over to me and he had a hand print left on the side of his face.

End of Flashback

"Well, while you were playing with Ashton, she came over and sat next to me. We were talking and she leaned in and kissed me." "But you kissed her back." "It was an accident. And then you got smacked into next week," I said and laughed. "Fuck off!"