41

Jonah Marais

What the fuck? I woke up, to see the head of my teddy bear cut off. I turned around and it was on one of my pillows. How the fuck did that happen? I've had that bear for 16 years. I had it when I was fucking born. I furiously got out of bed at 12.00pm. "Mom, what the fuck happened to my teddy bear." I shouted walking to her room. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I knocked several times, but there was no answer. I walked downstairs, and she was nowhere to be seen. Where the fuck is she? I got my clothes on and walked outside and down the street.

I finally arrived at my Dad's house. "What's wrong?" He asked as I walked into the living room. I slumped down on the couch. "This is what's wrong." I said pulled the headless bear from my pocket. "I-Is that the one you've had since you were born?" "Yes." "Have you seen my Mom?" "No, why would I?" "I haven't seen her all day. I don't know where she is." He shrugged his shoulders and I turned my attention to Corbyn, who looked scared.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. "N-nothing." He said, looking even more scared and nervous. "Why do you look so scared?" "It doesn't matter." He then walked away, and upstairs. And then I could hear him throwing up. "Can you give me a lift back home, please?" "Sure." He grabbed his keys from the coffee table. "I'll be back in a minute, I'm gonna take Jonah home." He shouted. "Okay." A quiet voice replied from upstairs.

I returned home and my dad came into my house with me. "Is she in her room?" He asked. I ran upstairs and knocked on her door. No reply. I opened the door. "DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" I screamed as I opened the door. I then just froze. He came running up the stairs and saw the gory sight. He called for an ambulance straight away. He came over to me and pulled me outside the room. I dived into his arms, and sobbed and sobbed on his shoulder. A few paramedic came running in and into her room.

They then came out and broke the worst news I could ever receive. "I'm sorry, but Mrs Carrie Frantzich... has passed away." I then just froze again for a few seconds, before breaking down. My Dad was rubbing my back to try and calm me, as he was crying. "But how?" He asked, crying. "Her throat was cut open, and it happened in the middle of the night by the look of it." "No, no, no." "Jonah calm down." He said trying to calm me down. "Calm down? Calm fucking down? My mother is..." I choked on the word. They took her away and I sat on the floor, sobbing my heart out. After I finally calmed down a little, my dad took me back to his house.

"Oh my god. What's wrong guys?" My step-mom asked. "Go upstairs, buddy. Have a nice, warm bath." My Dad said. "Go up into my room, if you like." Corbyn politely said. I walked upstairs, and walked into Corbyn's room. I went into his bathroom and started running the bath. I went over and sat on his bed. He then walked in and sat next to me. He wrapped an arm around me. "What happened, bro?" I then started crying again. He pulled me into a hug, and allowing me to cry on his shoulder. "M-m-m-my M-M-Mom i-i-i-s d-d-d-d-dead." He engulfed me in a hug. I stood up drying my eyes as Corbyn removed his wet shirt and threw it on the floor. I walked into the bathroom and turned the taps off. I walked back into his room and he was exiting the closet, and walking to the door to exit his room, still shirtless. He walked downstairs and I followed. As we got to the bottom of the stairs, the doorbell rang. He walked into the living room, leaving me to open it.

Stood in front of me were 1 male and 1 female police officer. "Can we come in?" I nodded and opened the door wider. They then walked into the living room, where everyone was sat. "Corbyn Besson?" The female said, scanning the room. "That's me." He said. As she got closer, he put his shirt on. "Woah, what's going on?" My Dad asked. "Corbyn Besson, I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder." She said as the male placed handcuffs on his hands. He didn't say anything as they escorted him outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it really Corbyn, or has he been framed?