7 ✅

Corbyn Besson

The doctor said that I'd have a scar there that might be permanent. I look in the mirror and cringe. "Corbyn, what happened that day?" my mom asked. "I-I don't know," I responded. "You can't remember anything?" "I remember fighting and someone punched me and that's all I remember." "Who was you fighting with?" "I-I don't know!" I lied.

It's been 3 weeks and today I have to go back to school. I woke to my alarm on my phone. I turned it off and my mom comes in calling me. "I don't want to." "Tough, come on!" "Please, please, please." "No, now come on, you've had 3 weeks off." "Bin!" I hear walking into the living room. "Hello, buddy!" He put his arms out for me to pick him up, so I did. I pulled him close and he was pushing away. I put him back down and put my shirt on and picked him up and he hugged me back.

"Goodbye, I'll see you later!" I said waving to Jordan. "Goodbye, honey, love you!" "Love you too!" I said walking out of the door.

I got to school and got to first period, Maths. 'Kill me!' I thought to myself. I got there and Jonah was already there. "What the fuck happened to you?" he asked, laughing, looking at the scar. "Fuck you!" I said, sitting down.

Tap, tap, tap.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I snapped at Jonah. "What happened?" he asked. "You know what happened. You hit my head on the toilet," I said and a smirk grew on his face.

I got home and surprisingly he didn't hit me today. But when I got home my mom broke the news that her boyfriend and his son were moving in with us...