83

Corbyn Besson

I put my seatbelt on, and she drove like a crazy person, kinda crying.

—Time Skip— CBA to do all of the police shit.

I came home, and went straight upstairs, and jumped in the shower.

"Corbyn! You'll have to go to school tomorrow. I've been having wayyy too many texts, and letters about you not going. I've been fined 4 times too, the next time, I'll go to prison!" She yelled, so I could hear her over the running water.

When I came out Christina was sat in the bed. I had me towel loose around my waist. I was still crying a little.

I got clothes out of my closet, and quickly put them on. "Where are you going?" Christina asked. "Just for a walk." "Want me to come?" "No." "Okay, don't do anything stupid." "I won't."

I walked out and roamed the streets. I received a text.

Come over. Nobody here.

I changed my destination to there. Well, I didn't even know where I was even going.

I went inside, and upstairs. I opened the bedroom door, and walked in. She was already in her underwear.

I sat next to her. "Come on then, baby." I climbed on and we began slowly making out.

Every few seconds, she took off an item of my clothes. She began kissing my neck, and chest.

"Oh, Daddy." She moaned, as I was 8 inches deep in her. "Harder." I obeyed and began thrusting harder and faster.

"I'm-I'm gonna cum." I moaned. I pulled out, and shot all of my cum over her body. She sucked my cock again, and I was moaning.

I pushed her back, and slid 2 fingers inside her. "Oh, oh, daddy." I pushed in and out, faster and faster. I then slid one more in. After a few minutes she came.

After we got dressed, I went to leave. "We need to stop doing this. You're my step-mom." I then just walked out.

When I got back to my house, I went back into my room. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, as she was glaring at me.

"I forgot to ask you. What this fuck is this?" She lifted my shirt up, revealing the faint hickeys from the other day.

"What the-" She pulled it up further, revealing more from today.

Full force, she smacked me across the face.

--------

Check out the history between Corbyn and Jonah

Bully//CorbynBesson//ThePast