79

Corbyn Besson

I walked upstairs, and to my bedroom. "Where the hell have you been?" Christina asked, she was clearly annoyed. "Only went to my dads, chill your tits." I sat down on my bed, next to a sleeping Ashton.

"What's up with you?" She asked, as I had my head in my hands. "Nothing, just tired." I lied.

The truth was, I regretted what happened today. I still can't believe I did that. I had sex with my step-mom, and my old teacher. WTF is wrong with me? But I can't tell anyone what happened.

"Daddy?" A quiet and sleepy voice spoke. "I'm here, buddy." I assured him. It was around 1:00pm. "Ashton, do you want to go to the park?" I asked, really wanting to go and spend some time with him and Christina.

"No..." I was shocked by his answer - he usually wants to go. "I wanna sweep." He sounded so cute, when he's tired. "Come on, you can have ice cream?" I tried to persuade him to come. "And you are not going back to sleep... it's gone 1:00pm."

He tried to go back to sleep, but I wouldn't let him. "Hey, get up." I said, playfully. He didn't answer, so I tickled him. He instantly jumped, and began, playfully, kicking me away, while laughing his head off. "Get off me!!" He laughed.

"Come on, hurry up and get dressed. We're going out." He pouted as he crawled out of the blanket, and into my arms. He cuddled into my shirt, before I again tickled him.

"Dad, can you please get my favourite clothes?" He asked, still sounding really tired. "Okay." He gave me a warm smile. "Fank ew." I smiled, then walked into his room, and roamed through his closet, looking for his clothes.

After rummaging through everything, I finally found his favourite clothes. "Mr. Besson, come here and put on your clothes, please." I called. A few seconds later, he came in, rubbing his eyes.

As I was doing my hair, he was getting dressed. "I'm weady." He informed me. He was wearing a pair of black denim shorts, a white shirt, that says; Daddy's little Prince, and also a pair of white Vans.

"Come on, then, my little Prince." I picked him up, then walked downstairs, meeting up with Christina. "Hey, you coming?" I asked. "Yeah."

We walked to the park, while the sun was blazing down, causing Ashton to complain. "I'm toooooo hot." He complained. "Just shut up and walk." I jokingly said.

Ashton was playing on the climbing frame, while me and Chris were just sitting on the bench. He then slowly came across to us, with his head low.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Christina asked. "Will you both pay wiv me?" The cuteness in his voice, made both of us smile. "Of course."

Simultaneously, we both stood up, and followed Ashton.

————

After over an hour, he finally got bored, and wanted to go for ice cream.

"Can I av ice cweam?" He asked, with puppy eyes. "If you want." He smiled, and began running in front of us. "Be careful!" I called, from behind.

He waited for the pair of us, when he arrived at the shop.

We all walked in, and standing behind the counter, Alexis stood.

I could see the angriness in Christina's face. "Sit!" I demanded, putting my arm in front of her. While glaring at her, she walked to an empty table, facing the window.

"I want a word with you." She commented, as I approached her. I couldn't be bothered for her today. I was having a good day with my favourite people, and she wasn't going to spoil it.

"Usual, please." I said, ignoring her previous comment. She gave me the plastic bowls. "$6.50." I gave her a 10 dollar bill.

"Like I said - I want a word with you." She said as she gave me my change, making sure to hold my hand.

I again ignored her, knowing Christina was probably watching. I walked back to the pair, holding the ice cream.

While Christina wasn't looking, I saw Alexis watching me.

I gestured for her to ring me later, she nodded back to me, and continued her work.

————

I walked 12 miles for charity today, and my feet/legs are hurting, badly.