68

Corbyn Besson

"Come on, we need to be at the airport in a few hours." Christina said. I sat up and woke Ashton up.

After everything was packed and ready, we left for the airport. We got back to LA at 2:00pm.

When we got off the plane, my mom and dad was waiting for us at the entrance of the airport.

"Hello, honey." My mom said as we met up. She didn't say anything to Christina. She hugged Ashton, before we went to the car.

All of the car journey back, I could see my mom glancing in the mirror at Christina every now and again.

————

My mom took Ashton inside, as I took the bags in. "Hey..." Jordan paused. "Why the hell are you here?" He asked Christina in a bad attitude. "Jordan!" I snapped. "Behave." He rolled his eyes and walked away. I followed him.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked, closing the living room door behind me. "Nothing." He replied. "Well why are you being such a bitch?" "Because I don't like her." "Well tough. Get used to it." "Well I fucking hate her." "Jordan, your 6. You are not going to stop me from doing what I fucking want." "Leave me alone." He pushed past me and stormed out.

"Hey, Jord'." She spoke, politely. "Get lost." He rudely spoke, and stomped up the stairs. My mom didn't even say anything about his previous statements. Because of everything that has happened, with Christina not letting me see Ashton, my mom hates her.

"I'll go check on him." Christina surprisingly said. "I don't think you should." I said. "Trust me, I'll sort it out." She walked up the stairs.

Third Person

Christina walked up the stairs and entered Jordan's room.

"GET OUT!!" The younger, brunette screamed. "Just please, let me talk." "NO!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" He screamed again. "Just shut up and let me talk!" She sternly said. He was quiet. "Look, what's your problem with me? Why don't you like me?" She curiously asked, sitting down on his comfy bed.

"You were horrible to Bean." He sadly said. "You made him drink alcohol everyday. And it scared me. And it was all because of you." He said, practically crying. "I'm sorry, but if you understand why that happened, you'd know why I was like that." "I still don't like you." He said. "I'm sorry." She said again.

She placed a hand on his skinny shoulder. He slapped her hand away. "Just leave me alone." He said. She walked out and joined Corbyn downstairs.

"So..? What happened?" She just shook her head. "He still don't like me." She said.

Corbyn Besson

"Where's Jonah?" I asked, curious of his whereabouts for the last half-hour. "In school."

Ashton was sleeping on my lap, leaning into my chest. "CORBYN, BRO!!" Jonah shouted. Ashton began crying. "Well-fucking-done, you fucking idiot. Look what you've fucking done." I hugged him, making circles on his back with my hand, trying to calm him down.

Time Skip

I was woken up by someone slapping my face. "Ashton, what the fuck are you doing?" I sleepily asked. "Grandma said you need to wake up for school." I let out a loud sigh.

Another Time Skip

I sat in the nurses office, with tissue covering my nose. "So, what actually happened?" She asked. "I was putting everything in my locker, when someone pushed my head against it, bursting my nose." "Who done it?" "Do you think if I knew, I would be sat here right now?"