25 ✅

Corbyn Besson

They hugged. "Ash, I really need you to stop behaving like this." "I'm sorry." I walked in and smiled at the sight. "I need to go home. I'll be back around 9." "Okay, see you later." I quickly kissed her and ran home.

I ended up arguing with Tim again and storming out. It was 7.40pm. I walked back to Christina's and before I opened the door, screaming could be heard. I walked in and her and Ashton were having another argument. "I HATE YOU!!!" he screamed. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I stormed through the room and shouted. "ASHTON!! GET HERE NOW!!" "SHUT UP!!!" "Don't tell me to shut up, boy. Get here NOW!" He came across and I picked him up and carried him upstairs. "GET OFF MEEE!!!" he screamed, hitting and kicking me. "Stay here!" I closed the door and walked back downstairs.

I walked in the living room and saw Christina sitting on the couch, crying. "Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting down next to her, hugging her. "I-I seriously can't cope with him. He's too naughty. Look at this." She moved her hair out of the way of her face. On her cheek was a massive red mark. "What the hell is that?" "H-He hit me. This is all because I wouldn't give him a bottle of Zach's beer." "Isn't Zach the same age as you?" "Yeah, we're twins. He got them from somebody. I don't give a fuck, it's his life." "So he hit you because you wouldn't give him a bottle of beer?" I asked, laughing. "Corbyn, it's not funny." "Sorry." "I think there's something wrong with him, if I'm honest." "Nah, when I was his age I was like it and I didn't have anything wrong with me."

He was kicking and punching the door and screaming. "Will you try to sort him out please?" "Sure." I walked upstairs and slammed open the door. "What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted. "Let me out!!" "Not until you stop behaving like this. And when you stop hitting your mom. Stay in here and be quiet for the next 15 minutes, then I'll come back up and we'll talk." I walked back downstairs and sat in the living room.

15 minutes passed and I didn't hear a sound from the room. I walked up and into the room and he was sleeping on his bed. I just left him sleep and walked downstairs. But then half an hour later, he came down the stairs. "What are you doing down here?" I asked. "I'm sorry, Mommy." "I told you earlier, not to behave like this and a few hours later, what do you do?" "I'm sorry." Tears filled his eyes. "I'm weally sorry." "Don't cry." She picked him up and hugged him and wiped away the tears. He snuggled into her and fell asleep.

"Do you want me to take him to bed?" "Yeah, okay." I took him off her and walked upstairs and to his room. I took his clothes off and put him into his bed. Before I left, I kissed his head. "Goodnight, son." I walked out and Christina was already in her room. I walked in and it was 9.30pm and I was tired. I brushed my teeth and stripped off to my boxers and got into bed.