BC 2: We're Going Out!

Pamela's POV

I snuggled more into my bed, relishing the comfort of it until a scream pierced my ears.

"Pamela, wake the fuck up!" Mackenna yelled.

"No, I'm tired." I mumbled covering my ears.

"I swear if she doesn't wake up, I'll get Nathaniel here." Angela promised.

"Yeah Right. " I said weakly. After a few seconds my room fell silent and I went back to sleep.

When I slept for about a few minutes, a pair of muscular arms scooped me up from bed and I gasped.

"Baby, you gotta get ready, we're going out." Nathaniel said and I blushed. We got to my bathroom and he put me down and I took notice of his dressing.

He was wearing a sweater with a hood and no sleeves, making his muscular arms more visible and a pair of black jeans. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned on the bathroom door, smirking at me.

"Um, aren't you gonna leave so that I bath?" I asked and he shook his head trying not to laugh. Before I could lunge at him, he ran out of my room.

I took my bath after brushing my teeth I dried up myself. I wore a pair of blue jeans and a crop sweater along with some canvas shoes.

I then tied my hair into a high ponytail but left some to hang over my face and I opened my door to leave my room.

I gasped when I found Nathaniel leaning on the wall by my room scrolling through his phone. He glanced at me and smirked again. He's up to something.

He gripped my wrist and pinned me to the nearest wall and leaned to my height. "You look good." He murmured and brushed his nose with mine.

"Th..thank..you." I replied in a barely audible voice. This was because he was slowly drawing circles on my bare waist causing goose flesh erupt from his touch.

"Na..Nathaniel we.. we have to go." I stuttered and he laid his face in my neck.

"The others aren't here yet." He muttered against my skin. My breath came to a hault when his left hand went gently under my sweater.

"Na..Nathaniel..stop." I said because my heart beating was too loud (for me only) and I was getting too fuzzy. I felt so weak that my legs wobbled slightly.

"I can't.. why don't you remove my hand yourself?" He asked. I didn't reply. I couldn't breath and my face was too hot to be touched.

"Pulchrie what wrong?" He asked in a gruffy voice.

"N..Nothing." I said even though he had too much effect on me.

"Then why are you quiet?" He asked gently tucking the hanging hair behind my ear with his right hand. He then brought his lips close to my earlobes.

I wanted to push him away but I felt so weak and too good and his other hand was still under my sweater.

"You kill me." He whined whispering and brought his nose to touch mine, making our eyes connect.

"You know that?" He asked.

"Um..I um." I fumbled with my words and he saved me by planting his lips on mine gently nibbling it as his hand went up further. Before I could kiss him back, a cough made us stop.

"Can you guys not interrupt us at our intimate moments?" Nathaniel growled at Angelo and Mackenna.

"Whoopsies." Mackenna sniggered and Nathaniel held my hand as we moved to the hall.

"What the.." Angelo tried to say.

Angela was wrapped around Nolan as her back was to the wall into a heated make out session. They were fully drowned into each other to even acknowledge our presence.

"Guys, I hope you know we're here." Mackenna reasoned and they broke away, full of embarrassment.

"This is payback for what you did to us at the beach," Angelo reminded.

"Yeah!" Mackenna agreed and he pecked her cheeks.

***

"We're here!" Nolan shouted and we stopped talking and exited the car. Nathaniel dragged me to his side and placed his arm on my shoulder as we entered the restaurant.

There were only five seats at a table and there were six of us. "Don't worry, I know what to do." Angelo said. So we took our seats and Angelo pulled Mackenna onto his lap as she blushed.

Mackenna cursed under her breath and Angelo smirked at her. He then brushed her hair from her face, revealing how reddish it had become and kissed her cheek. So cute.

"OK I'll get our order." Nathaniel announced, pecked my cheeks and left.

"You guys are so cute." Angela cooed and Mackenna glared at her.

"Pami, I think you should go stand by Nathaniel." Nolan suggested.

"Why?" I asked and Angela nodded behind me, I turned to look over my shoulder to see the cashier giving my boyfriend googly eyes as she placed her chin in her palm and propped her elbow in front of the computer.

"Ouuu she's getting jealous." Mackenna chuckled.

Getting? I AM jealous!

I sprang out if my seat and stomped over to stand by Nathaniel and I held his arm as the cashier shot me a dirty look.

I don't care woman, He's my boyfriend.

Nathaniel smirked down at me and bended down to bring his lips close to my earlobes and asked whispering, "Jealous much?"

I pushed his away and scoffed folding my arms as I blushed. He sniggered at me and draped his arm around my waist.

"I hate you." I mumbled and he pecked my lips when he leaned down again. "You don't. " He said.

"Here's your order." The lady gritted obviously annoyed.

"Thanks." I smiled and we went back to our seats. Nathaniel placed the pizza at the centre of the table as started to dig in.

"Barbie, open up." Angelo whined. Mackenna pouted and glared at him folding her arms.

What did Angelo even do?

He kissed her pout and she opened her mouth to say something but he slipped the pizza into her mouth.

"So cu-" I tried to say but Nathaniel stuffed some into my mouth. I glared at him but nevertheless I chewed it.

"Open up sugar plums." Nolan said and Angela opened her mouth and Nolan gently fed her.

At least we know the civilised humans here.

So we shared jokes and laughed our head off till we finnished our meal. We later left the place into the car to go to our next destination, The amusement centre.

___________________________

Since you guys insisted, here ya go.

And by the way, I'd really love for you guys to check out my new story, "Endorsing Unavoidable Passions."

Let me know if you like it too!💕