Epilogue.

Pamela's POV

We layed in the sand in our swimsuits, observing the roaring waves and entertaining ourselves.

"This..this is the life." Mackenna sighed and I closed my eyes. After a while, I heard some splashing in the ocean and I felt a shadow cover my face.

I refused to open my eyes and I shiverd slightly when he grazed his hand on my cheek. I sighed in peace when I felt his nose slightly touching mine.

"Pulchrie.." He whispered and I smiled but I still didn't open my eyes. He groaned and pulled me on my feet by my wrist.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed. "Nathaniel easy." I whined and he let go of my wrist.

We walked to the shore of the sea and sat in the sand. I watched the other girls ride on the moto jets with their boyfriends and 'wooohoooing' every time.

Later, I felt Nathaniel's lips on the side of my neck and I felt his soft hair under my ear. My heart started beating wildly when he sucked my skin in between his teeth and drapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Why did you wear a one piece suit? You're killing and distracting me." He said and I blushed bright crimson.

"Should I have worn a bikini?" I joked.

"Maybe," He whispered and his lips touched my earlobe.

"Nathaniel!" I yelped jerking  away from him ignoring my blushed cheeks.

"I'm just kidding."He laughed and pulled me towards him again and  kissed the mark he had left on my neck. "Not." He whispered into my ears and I attempted to pull away but he held me stronger.

"Missed that?" He asked and I nodded shyly biting my lips.

"I missed that too." He pouted looking at my lips. I smiled through my pursed lips and looked elsewhere.

"Pamela don't do this to me!" He begged laying his head at the juncture of my neck and shoulder. I kissed his head, pushed him off and stood on my feet.

"This is not over." He muttered getting up as well, He grabbed my hand and we walked on the shallow parts of the ocean.

He twirled me around making my arms cross in his as all of my hair shifted to one side and his head on my neck side.

"I love you." He whispered in his signature tone and I had the fuzzy feeling again."Me too."

***

Mackenna's POV

I layed my head on his back and ran my fingers up and down on his abs as he stiffened under my hold.

"Barbie..stop that." He said in a tensed tone.

"No!" I smiled and continued what I was doing.

"Mackenna stop tempting  me and get down." He said lowly. The boat had stopped  but I refused to get down all because I enjoyed what I was doing.

"Why?" I whined and kissed his back and his breath hitched.

What an effect!

"Mackenna, you're tempting me.." He said huskily.

"To do what?" I asked innocently.

He pried of my hands, got down and yanked me towards him with a hard grip on my lower waist.

"Babe I'm s-" He didn't wait to listen to me because he captured his lips with mine and kissed me hungrily and wantingly. I tried to pull away to tease him but that got his grip harder as his lips continued to carress mine. He pushed apart my mouth with his tongue to seek mine and a soft moan escaped from my throat.