7. Tempted To Kiss.

Nathaniel's POV

"Hey Babe," Belinda chirped when I entered school.

"Hey." I said to mask my boredom. Since its some kindof school 'ritual' for a bad boy to date a cheerleader before I got admitted to a basket ball team. I mean what the actual heck?

"Come come see me practice." She said holding my arm before se started to drag me.

"Yeah." I sighed strolling along with her. Then Nolan approached us with Pamela.

"This way." He directed her totally ignoring us and Pamela  nodded followinb him.

During Belinda's cheerleading practice, my eyes were fixated on her but my mind was thinking otherwise. I was imaging how it would be if Pamela was in that cheerleader outfit.

I shook my head of those thoughts when Belinda threw me a kiss. Pretending to have caught it (yeah I do that all the time) ,I winked at her and she smiled. When she finished, she then approached me.

"Tired? "I asked when she was panting.

"Yeah." She breathed out

"Even for a kiss?"I asked to stop thinking about Pamela.

"Nope." She replied and I kissed her. During the meaningless kiss, my mind involuntarily pictured Pamela and when I opened my eyes, I met my disappointment.

I gently pulled away from Belinda and she pouted.

"Ugh do you have to go?"she whined.

"Yeah, I've got practice." I explained and she nodded.

Changing into my sports clothes. I walked briskly and I bumped into Pamela who had her P.E kit in her hands.

"Sorry."She mumbled wearing her glasses properly. She then began to walk past me when I grabbed her wrist making her gasp. She wriggled out and shifted to a side then Nolan appeared.

"Pamela, hurry, I've got practice." He said and dragged her away.

Okay so she's ignoring me?

I watched them walk away with Nolan said arm on her shoulder.

Meh, it's not like I care. She ain't worth it

***

During the practice,I've couldn't help but think about Pamela, how I'm gonna make her life miserable.

Lie.

At a point, I stayed rooted to the spot bouncing the ball in my hands wondering a lot about her.

"Nathaniel move!" The coach yelled and snapped me out of my thoughts. I momentarily forgot about her and continued my practice till it was over.

My bones were numb.

"You have to come early on Thursday, you have another practice." He announced and we all groaned. Despite that, we got out of the gym chatting with each other.

"Man, does coach wanna kill us or what?" Angelo groaned flexing his arm.

"I'm so hungry right now." Aldrick announced.

"How about we go out after school? Just us the guys." Angelo suggested.

"Yeah, man don't bring your crazy girlfriend. We don't want any witches among us."

"Guys, I don't have a choice, she will definitely come." I sighed as we walked past some students.

"I guess we'll shoo her." Aldrick suggested and we laughed.