35. I'm Sorry.

Pamela's POV

I sauntered elegantly in my blue jeans and blue turtle neck top to cover the hickeys on me and I went to the hallway to my locker and she was standing there.

Keep it cool Pamela, you can do this.

It's weird how in my former school,the cheerleading captain was my best friend but in this school, she treats me like an arch-enemy.

Mehhh whatever.

"Hey you bi-"

"Mind your language Belinda." I cut her off, shoved her aside and opened my locker as she stood there shocked of my outburst. I even smirked a bit.

"How dare you talk to me like that? and where did Nathaniel go during the concert?" She asked me when I ducked my head into my locker.

"Outer space or probably somewhere far away from you..but I think the last answer is more realistic and obviously true." I answered sighing and I shut my locker.

"But in any case, I don't know and I don't care as well." I grinned at her.

I was somehow in fear and I was trembling but I didn't show it out.

"What did you do?" She narrowed her hazel eyes at me and pointed her finger to my face.

"I answered your dumb question." I rolled my eyes and moved her finger.

"Did you just give me an eyeroll?" she asked.

"No, I gave you diapers." I answered sarcastically and when I turned to leave she grabbed my arm making me sigh.

"You have no right to talk to me like that understand? "She ordered.

"Yeah yeah fine, can you let go of my arm now? I need to go to class." I said boredly and shook of my hand from her hold.

"Nathaniel can never like you understand? He loves me." She gritted and despite the slight pang I felt in my chest, I replied, "Of course he does can I go now?" I asked making my face blank as possible.

"I'm not done talking you-"

"Belinda, I have way more important things to do than just stand here and let you continue your nonsense talks so bye." I said and began to walk away from her.

"You nerdy bitch-"

"You pathetic cheerleader." I cut her off and went to class.

Yes! Yes!

***

"Pamela please ask Mackenna why she has been ignoring me." Angela begged. Mackenna rolled her eyes at her plea and continued to devour her food.

"What's wrong Mackenna?" I asked her.

"She ruined my moment with Angelo!" Mackenna complained and Angela nearly smirked.

"Woah...chill there tigress." She chuckled.

"Wait, what?" I asked confused.

"Now, how do I tell you? Okay we found Angelo and Mackenna making out... " She said and made her smirk obvious.

"You and Angelo...were making out?" I gasped as my eyes widened and Mackenna glared at Angela. 

"Yeah." She pouted and I smiled.

"Wow." I sighed. "you must have been really happy." I chuckled. My lips were bugging me  to tell them about mine and I was trying to find a way.

"You wanna say something to us?" Angela asked.