17. What Did I do?

Pamela's POV

The sun hit my eyes and they slowly opened. I felt warm and comfortable, even though the environment felt..different. I opened my eyes slightly and they widened when I realised i was in Nathaniel's arms in a warm strong embrace.

I raised my head to look at his messy hair and slightly furrowed brows and he looked hot and cute the same time. My gaze fell on his pink lips and I knocked myself mentally for the thought that crossed my head

But at that moment, I remembered some time ago that I fell out of his bed. It was horrible.

Not wanting to have another experience, I decided to wriggle out of his hold which only tightened making me more tinglish than ever. My breath hitched when he pushed me much closer and our faces became upclose. I shivered slightly when he stroked my upper arm but he didn't wake up.

It was almost like he was dreaming because I led out a soft gasp when his face fell into my neck. My breathing got ragged when his lips pressed on my skin and he groaned a little. Gathering some bravery, I pushed his back gently and his forhead landed on mine.

As if on cue, his black eyes opened and caught my blue ones staring. He narrowed his eyes and his brows furrowed more. I shut my eyes and squeezed myself mentally and waited for my fall. But it never came to pass, he examined every inch of my face before he unwrappped his hands and that was when the chillly air went through me. He then sat upright and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

I also sat upright and massaged my temples. The memories of yesterday came flooding in my mind. Right after Mackenna and Angela took me from Nathaniel who saved me from the deceptive guy, I decided to go out and wait for Mackenna and Angela.

But when I was making my way towards the car, the same guy caught me from behind. I screamed but he coverd my mouth and I began to feel dizzy. I don't remember what happened afterwards or how I ended up in Nathaniel's bed.

Did Nathaniel save me?

Stupid Pamela, why would a guy who hates you save you? Okay maybe for humanity sake and why didn't he take me home instead? I wanted to ask him what happened last night but the look on his face dampened my spirit.

"Hurry up, I'll drop you at home." He offered in his deep morning voice making me..blush? For no reason.

"Y..you don't h..have to um.." I stuttered.

"Would you just hurry up so that I can get you out of my house?" he asked and I bit the insides of my cheeks.

Jeez you shouldn't have brought me here.

I got down from bed and picked up my shoes and sat on the floor, wearing them while I waited for him to come out. I stood upright and waited for a while before he came out and I followed him outside.

We decended the stairs and went into the compound to where his car was parked. After we both sat and buckled our seat belts, he revved the engine and started to drive.

I leaned my head on the window and shut my eyes simply ignoring Nathaniel's time to time glance at me. I was too sleepy and tired to do so.

"Did you really want to be where you were last night?" His deep voice spoke.

"Where?" I muttered pursing my lips afterwards,

"Where were you last night?" He asked glancing at me and for some reason my heart warmed at his... concern?

"Um... your house..um.." I said with my cheeks flushing.

"Before that." He rolled his eyes.

"The club?" I asked.