5. She Was Just Too Tempting.

Pamela's POV

It had been almost ten minutes. I was still standing in front of the mirror looking at that red mark he left on me. I sighed and opted google it. I didn't specifically know how to even begin the search.

So I just typed what I thought of, "When a guy bites a girl on her neck , what does it mean?" I was anxious as I allowed the webpage  
to load.

My eyes widened when I read the results,

"In the most basic of senses a hickey (if this bite left a bruise) is meant to “mark” one's “territory” if you would. Between a boy/girlfriend (or man/woman) this action - a hickey - can actually be quite a sign of passion."

I couldn't continue anymore. My entire face reddened and my heart was palpitating so fast as butterflies swarm everywhere. But then, I realised I wasn't to feel like this. I was supposed to angry with him.

And this didn't take a second before it occured. He bit me, when, knowing well that I'm not his girlfriend. What the heck?! Was he trying to confuse me or something?

I bit my lip and disheveled my hair.

Later I got up and went to the bathroom to change out of my clothes into my night wear. I combed my hair again before I covered it in a hairnet. I then flopped into my bed and took my phone again. I read more about it and my stomach churned when I saw the word "love bite." more than thrice.

Nathaniel gave me a love bite.
Ferb said he was jealous
Nathaniel told me to stay away from Nolan.

My heart skipped a beat when a weird conclusion starting forming in my head.

Could it be...he kinda..liked me? No....wait..

He body shamed me.
He told me I'm ugly.
He made me feel like a player.

Ok...so I had six answers which had three opposite the other three. I groaned again. My mind concluded it was better for me not to misconstrue his actions as feelings for me. Moreover he has  girlfriend and if he just bit me on my neck, it was probably because of his um..guy hormones.

But I assured myself that even if I can't stand up for my self,  I wouldn't let him do anything intimate with me.

Nathaniel's POV

I really felt hurt when she escorted Ferb to the recovery bay, despite the fact that he fucking threw a ball at her.

It was an accident-

Whatever!

Only God knows what they did there. The thought of that alone made my blood boil. Damn I hated this feeling. And that too over some girl I detest.

Going home, a part of me felt bad for hurting Pamela and another felt good I got a chance to feel her against me. She was so soft, fragile and delicate.

And damn I could hardly take my eyes of her. She was triggering my hormones without even realising or  trying. Even though she looked simple, she was stunning, as always.

Ugh shit!

"So honey, how are you and Pamela going on?" My mom asked and my jaw clenched. The fact that I felt like this sometimes didn't actually mean I liked her or something. I still hated her.