23. Menuza Falls, Here we come!

Pamela's POV

So Angela and I had reconciled thanks to the mediation by Nolan. He carefully explained everything to her and made us negotiate as well, thereby ending the feuding between us. I must admit, it was pretty nice to have Angela back to her normal self.

"It's finally here!" Mackenna cheered excitedly and we squealed with her.

We were currently waiting in the air conditioned room for our buses to arrive so we were chatting about all the fun things we'll do when we got there. Nathaniel had already arrived and he was chatting with his friends. Not that I cared though..but it seemed he amd his squad were the few students left to arrive.

"Did that bitch come?" Mackenna asked drumming her fingers on the desk.

"Don't know, don't care." Angela answered sighed.

Ever since Belinda nearly broke my head, I had not seen her since and in glad for that.

"She's probably dead." Mackenna deadpanned and we snickered.

Sometimes,I wonder how she thinks I can seduce Nathaniel.
"Oh no." I muttered when she came to pass by our table. Even if she didn't do anything bad to me, at least I got a glare. So much hatred I don't even know why.

And just like somethings i have absolutely n idea, she made he appearance.

I groaned internally when she went to the direction where Nathaniel and the others were.

Can't she go and sit with her friends who are just a miniature of her?

"So Pamela.."

Why does she have to always sit with Nathaniel? I mean I get to sit with him for a bit but why does she always have to be free with him?

"Pamela?"

Why is Nathaniel mean to me but not to her?

"Pamela."

He has to be mean to her so that she can change.

"Pamela?"

But what if she changes and they fall in love?

"Pamela."

They'll have their happily ever after

"Pamela?"

And what will I have? A saddy ever after?

"PAMELA?!" Mackenna and Angela both yelled and I flinched as I faced them.

"Huh?" I replied.

"What's wrong with you?" Angela asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"So why are you looking over there?" Mackenna asked.

"Nothing." I sighed. "So why were you guys calling me?" I asked.

"What did Belinda do to you yesterday?" She asked.

"She..uhh..she..she accidentally.."

"Accidentally? "

"She unintentionally. ."

"Same thing."

"She inadvertently.."

"Same."

"She..unthinkingly.."

"Equivalent."