11.The New Girl

Nathaniel's POV

We, the guys were leaning on lockers where Aldrick's own was located, chatting about random things. Then a girl with files in her hand was approaching.

She had dirty but silky blonde hair as she moved towards Angelo.

"Hey pretty, can I show you around? You look new." He grinned down at the girl and I sighed.

"No, just step aside." She smiled sarcastically and Angelo did that. She opened her locker and oyt the files in before she closed them.

"So where do you come from?" Angelo asked.

"Your hometown." She sassed, flipping her ponytail into his face before she walked away.

"Oh..shit." Aldrick teased in between laughs and there rest of us continued to laugh at Angelo.

"She's amazing." He gushed.

"Don't be such a loverboy." Arjun punched his arm and we laughed again. We continued our conversation and Pamela too came to view. My heart started pounding but I kept a blank face.

"Yo Pam, come over here." Aldrick beckoned her. She smiled shyly and pressed her books closer to her chest as she walked over to us.

She glanced at me, and then looked back at Aldrick with blush all over her face probably becauwe she remembered wht happened between us just yesterday.

"Where are you off to this morning?" He asked her and i internally groaned when he held her shoulders.

"Geo-georaphy class." She said meekly.

"Ohh, you wanna be an engineer? " Angelo asked.

"Im not sure." She murmued and i don't know why her voice sounded so sweet to my ears.

"You look cute by the way." Aldrick tapped her nose and i scoffed rolling my eyes."Can i walk you to class?" He offered

"Okay." Pamela smiled and glanced at me.

"Oh you don't have to.." she said when Aldrick unslung her backpack.

"Do you keep the earth here? Damn." Aldrick groaned holding the bag making her giggle as they walked away and i stared their departing figures.

"So..." Angelo slipped next to me wriggling his brows.

"What?" I frowned.

"What's with your jealous vibes this morning?" He asked

,"Fuck off." I growled and he guffawed.

Pamela's POV

After explaining the project awkwardly to the class, I sat down beside a blonde girl. She seemed new.

"Hi!" She whispered energetically. "I'm Mackenna!" She introduced.

"Hi Mackenna,I'm.."

"Pamela?..I know." She cut me off.

"How did-"

"Trust me, it doesn't matter. You're quite intelligent." She complimented and i grinned.

"Thanks."

She was really energetic and fearless and beautiful as well . During break, she told me all about herself. She was really a talkative but she seemed nice.

"Sorry I talk too much about me. How long have you been in this school?" She asked.

"Not long. Let's say for about five weeks." I estimate.