10. Spending Time Together

Nathaniel's POV

Mom told me to take this project seriously so that was why I got an extra chair from Daisy's room.

I watched her in my shirt and I couldn't help but continue my gaze. Her legs were so smooth I wished I could graze my fingers on them. She kept glancing briefly at me expecting me to stop staring but my eyes were glued to her.

"Hury up, we need to get this project over with." I rolled my eyes. She came over and nevously sat. She took the sheets and started going through them.

"Um..which part of the theorem don't you understand?" She softly asked.

"Everything. Along with pythogoram theoram or whatever."

"Pythagoras." She corrected quietly.

"Um I'll start with pythagoras." She sighed.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" I suddenly asked.

"What?" She whispered.

"Why are you even blushing?" I asked.

"Sorry." She whispered and I didn't expect her to untangle her hair and try to cover part of her face. Her slightly plunged neckline that I was staring at was covered as well.

I stared at her hair. It was so red and orange. Not forget to mention it's silky nature.

"So...the theorem states that that the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares on the other two sides." She explained.

"The longer side is the hypotenuse. The bottom part is called the adjacent and this straight side is called the opposite." She added and it was as if she was getting confident little by little. I moved my leg forward a bit and it came into contact with her thigh...

Shit.

That cause a sudden hault in her talk and she cleared her throat. And started labelling the triangle with letters.

"Why can't any other triangle be used?" I asked.

"Because it deals with a specific type, which is right angled at 90⁰." She said. "So um a² + b² is equal to c²." She said. "Um.." she murmued writing some things down.

Then silence fell. The silence caused a sense of heat to enamate between us and for some reasons, my fingers were a few inches away from her thigh.

So yes, temptation was bothering me.

She inadvertently tucked her hair beind her ear and I groaned as her neckline came to view again. I have no idea how my warm hand ended on the cold skin of her thigh making her gasp.

"Um Nathaniel...uhh.." she whispered.

"What?" I asked shifting my hand to the upper part making her breath hitch.

"Your hand..um.." She breathed trying to remove it.

"Mhm?" I asked and she turned to me looking up.

"Can you please take it off?" She begged.

"Are you that shy?" I smirked.

"I-" She gasped when I squeazed it. I leaned very close to her once again and I placed my other hand on her cheek.

I traced my thumb on her lips and she closed her eyes as my lips hovered over hers. The urge to press my lips on hers got really intense.

"What would you do if I were to kiss you right now?" I whispered grazing my lips on the side of hers. She only whimpered and slightly pinched her nails into my fore arm.