38. I Like You Like That.

Pamela's POV

How can Belinda be so heartless? Even though Nathaniel told her he has nothing to do with her, she isn't ready to go.

What should I do now? If I leave Nathaniel, both of our hearts will break but if Angela gets kicked out because of me, it would be selfish.

So friends or love?

"What's up Pam!" Angela chirped as she and Mackenna sat by me.

"Guys I need to tell you something." I announced and they looked at me waiting to hear.

I took a deep breath and slowly narrated everything. They didn't interrupt, they listened till I told them everything.

"What the hell!" Angela exclaimed and I sighed.

"She can't kick me out without a competition!she just can't! So here's what I'll do, I'll challenge her in a singing and dancing competition." Angela announced.

It's not like I don't believe her guts that she can win if she challenges Belinda, it's just I'm afraid something bad might happen.

"No, Angie, you can't do that! I'll leave Nathaniel-"

''No, Pamela..don't do that." She cut me off.

"But I'll be selfish.."

"Pamela, don't worry." She assured and I nodded still feeling worried. I looked at Mackenna who was deep in thoughts and I wondered what was going on in her mind.

"Mackenna? " I called and she looked at me.

"Whats wrong? "I asked.

"She has detention after school." Angela overlapped me.

"What?! What did she do?" I asked and she slightly smirked.

"She poured juice into one of Belinda's friend's, Jania's, bag because she was flirting with Angelo."

"She deserved it!" Mackenna said and I shook my head.

After lunch I met up with Nathaniel and told him as well along with Nolan and Angelo and all of them assured me that everything was going to be fine.

***

Belinda's POV.

"Hurry up Janel!" I whispered yelled when I ordered her to change Angela's music from Taylor Swift's song to Cardi B.

"I'm trying and it's Jania." She muttered and I scoffed.

I wasn't cheating, I was just making her song difficult. I hate that bitch along with her friends especially the one who stole my boyfriend, Pamela Lucas.

I despised her the very day I laid my eyes on her, and I never wanted her near anywhere my boyfriend but somehow, she slithered her way into our relationship and destroyed it!

"Done." Janel said and we ran out of the room to get the competition started. For me, I chose a song by Alessia Cara called 'Seventeen ' and I knew I could pull it off.

That bitch Angela made a mistake to pick up a competition with me,why would she think she'll be able to win?

Anyway I stood on the stage and I caught Pamela in the crowd with worry laced on her ugly face. Then Nathaniel came to sit beside her and held her palms.

I groaned when he pecked her lips. I should be the one who should be feeling his lips on mine, not that slut.

I diverted my attention back to the competition. The song I chose played and I danced with my excellent moves and sung the song perfectly as I briefly glanced at Nathaniel if he would be watching me.