4. Dinner.

Pamela's POV

We had P.E. I told Angela a day before that I didn't have a P.E kit so I couldn't join and she asked me not to worry. She told me I could wear a tracksuit and a pair of trainers. Later, I could explain it to the teacher, only when he asked me for an explanation. I was dreading the twenty minutes ahead. I wished this current class I was in wouldn't end, or better still P.E would be cancelled.

I didn't like P.E at all. It was so stressful. Whay I hated most was the running and dodgeball and the yells I could receive.

"Class dismiss." Mr. Fleming spoke. I whined under my breath as I packed my books into my bag and headed to the washroom to change. I didn't go to the girl's locker room because there was too much noise and gossiping.

After I changed and came out, I decided to look for Angela. I tried everywhere and I didn't find her so decided to go to the gym hall alone.

But luckily for me, I met up with her on my way and she repeated the do's and don'ts again. She opened the door and I saw the slightly young teacher sitting on one of the bleachers. He looked intimidating, very very intimidating.

I quickly looked away when he looked our direction and in no time, other students came in. I was busily talking to Angela and I felt someone staring at me. I looked around briefly but I found no one.

"Are you sure I shouldn't tell him now?" I asked biting my lip

"Yes, wait till he asks you, this teacher is bizarre." She said whispering the last clause. I looked over my shoulder and spotted Aldrick staring at me. He passed me a wink and I looked away to prevent him from seeing my blush.

"Why is he staring at me?" I groaned.

"Who Nathaniel?" She asked and my heart skipped a beat.

"No, no. That Aldrick boy." I muttered, around again and my eyes widened as I caught Nathaniel too staring at me from a corner. My heart was racing as I turned back to Angela as though I hadn't seen anything.

"Alright ya'll, assemble yourselves." His deep voice boomed, and we did just that. He made us jog, skip squat and do a whole lot but it wasn't that bad at all. I got shouted at less as I improved myself upon every thing.

But that didn't mean I liked P. E.

After all that, it was dodge ball time. I really didn't want to be here at this moment. He arranged us all into two groups and I was glad that I was on Angela's side. I was horrified when I saw Nathaniel on the other side. Hm.

Immediately the teacher blew the whistle I could see balls being thrown from all sides. I barely threw one, I was waiting to be hit so that I could just leave.

"Hey, you, move!" I quivered when he yelled at me.

"Ow!" I muttered when a boy threw a ball to hit my arm. I was glad that I was out but my arm hurt a bit.

"You're out!" The teacher yelled.

"Finally." I muttered turning to leave and someone caught up with me. It was the boy who hit me.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"he asked taking out my arm his hit. It all happened fast. Nathaniel came out of nowhere and shoved the boy onto the ground and started beating him.

I stood there almost frozen as other guys came around to pry him off the boy. Nathaniel looked furious and the boy had a black eye. My heart was beating really fast as I was afraid I would get into trouble.

"Nathaniel. Go to the principal's office. Now!" The teacher yelled and he sent me a death glare before he stormed out of the gym. The teacher ordered me to send the boy to the recovery bay and I nodded doing as he asked.