BC 1: Kiss Me pt2

Nathaniel's POV

It's been five minutes since I have been watching her. She was sitting in front of the laptop on my desk and I was sitting beside her, unable to cope with the fact that she has been ignoring me.

"Pamela! " I whined poking her side. She squirmed a bit but didn't even look at me. I grazed my finger at the side of her cheek and she growled.

"Nathaniel please keep quiet." She begged.

"Why?" I asked burying my head in the crook of her neck and she shiverd.

"Because you're disturbing me." She whispered.

"How?" I asked slipping my hand into her shirt. She gasped and jerked up onto her feet blushing.

"Pamela!" I whined again getting up onto my feet. I took a step to her, and she took some back and I began to chase her around my room.

"Pamela!" I called again and she giggled climbing onto my bed. "Catch me if you can." She teased. I gauged at her for a minute and jumped into the bed as well and held her upper arms.

"Gotcha!" I said and she pouted. We laid on the bed and I pulled her to my arms."You need to rest it's too late." I countered turning of the lamp.

''Good night." I said into her hair.

"Same." She mumbled.

***

The sun rays penetrated my eyes and I opened them to find her in my arms. She seemed tired and I didn't want to wake her up.

It took a while before I could break my gaze on her so I unwrapped my hands gently from her and went to take my bath.

After bathing, I wore a pair of sweatpants and left my shirt on the bed because I was afraid she might wake up before I left the room.

I jogged downstairs straight into the kitchen to make pancakes, the only food I can cook. After making the batter, I started frying them.

When I was almost done, she entered and my heart leaped because of how she looked.

"Morning." I greeted when she stood by me and held my arm.

"Morning." She mumbled peeking into the frying pan and she later looked up to me. When I leaned down to kiss her, she let go of my arm and moved to sit on the counter top and I pouted glaring at her.

She hopped and sat on it and when she did that, her slightly wet red hair fell into her face. My breath hitched when she ran her fingers through her red locks and ruffled it slightly, making it a hot mess.

To add to all this torture, she was only in my shirt and she was swaying her bare smooth legs. To me, it's a privilege to see her hair like this, became the last time I saw her hair like this was the dance and the time we went to the beach.

And the best part of everything was that, she was mine, all fucking mine.

"You know, those things are gonna burn if you continue to stare at me, smiling like a creep." She countered and I blushed at being caught. I smirked when she glanced at my bare chest and blushed.

We're even now.

I turned my attention back to the almost burning pancake to finish it off. When I finished completely, I served them onto a plate and spread honey on them.

"Get on my back and let's go to the hall to eat it. " I suggested smirking at her flustered state. She got on my back anyways and I trekked to the hall.

When we got there, she got down from my back and I placed the pancakes on the table. Before she could run away, I gripped her wrist and dragged her to sit on my lap in a straddling position.