32. Her Diary

Pamela's diary ^

Nathaniel'sPOV

"Dear, these are her car keys, go give it to her." My mum ordered and I nodded taking the keys. I jogged downstairs and placed the keys in my front pocket as I sauntered straight to her.

She was standing at the door of her car, intertwining her fingers and looking on the ground. When I got to her, I moved closer to her making her move back and she placed both palms on the car door. She leaned back her head but I gently brought my hand to her face and brought her closer to me and I rested my forehead on hers.

I wanted to say sorry, but the arrogant me didn't allow me.
And besides,she was even tempting me unknowingly. She had used lip gloss and to add to that, she was biting he lips which I want to bite.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Where are these things coming from? This should not happen, I don't feel anything for her!

"Hi Pamela! "Daisy yelled from above and Pamela's face flushed red. Pulling away from her, I handed her her keys and she drove off as I glared at Daisy who was smirking.

So children too smirk?..

***

"So how was it at your grandma's place?" Angelo asked me.

"Dude, since when did you ask that?" I questioned.

"I don't know..now?" He said. "Oh man,you need to hear this." He said.

"What?" I asked thinking it was something serious.

"Barbie told me Pamela had been missing for days!" He said and I scoffed.

"She was with me at my grandma's." I said almost bragging.

"What?" He gasped. "Did you kiss her?" He asked holding my arms.

I wanted to bro, but each time I get the chance, something had to intefere the moment.

"What? No! why will I kiss someone I don't feel anything for?" I asked and he let go of my arms and gave me a bored look.

"Dude, stop lying,you have feelings for her." He said.

"It's true bro, I don't feel anything for her." I lied.

Wait, lie? I lied?!

"Right, you only feel for Belinda."

So does that girl still even exist?

"Yeah," I lied again.

I lied again! What the fuck is wrong with this day! or me myself?!

We went our separate ways wand I entered my class. Pamela's diary was lying on the desk she was sitting on.

Seizing the opportunity, I moved towards it, took it and read the first entry,

Dear Me,

It's my initial commencement in a different educational institution.I was full of utter glee until I met my unlike.Sadly for me,I somehow admire my unlike.whoa Pamela, it's just a first day,besides,unlike already has his other part so where from that?

Yours,Me.

What the fuck is this? I don't understand any darn thing! What the heck does this mean?