33. Realization

Mackenna's POV

"Angelo please let me go." Okay, so you must be wondering  why I was pleading with this boy to let me go.

We were currently in the janitors closet, where Angelo had pinned me to the wall, with his tall figure towering over me.

"Since when did you say please?" He asked smirking at me as he leaned close and buried his head in my neck.

"I..I..I.." I stammered.

"You were once so feisty..what happened?" He asked sucking my skin.

"Um.." He was making me fuzzy! He ran raised his head and looked into my eyes. When I looked into his briefly, he changed his gaze to my lips and he leaned it a bit more.

"I've been waiting for this moment  in a long time." He said huskily.

"W..what moment?" I asked dumbly.

"This." He said and attached his lips with mine. I quickly responded the kiss with the equal passion as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Butterflies appeared in my stomach when he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his hard chest.

His lips were savoring my and when he bit my lower lips and I was about to part them, we heard the door creak and we jerked apart.

Nolan and Angela then entered.

"Mackenna,what are the two of you doing here?..what happened? Why are you lips swollen? Why is your hair a mess?" Angela asked smirking at me.

"We weren't making out!" I blurted lying.

"We didn't say you were," Nolan pointed out and I blushed. Angelo was just standing there, unsure of what to say or even do.

"Yeah." Angela agreed and I glared at her smirk.

"OK so here's the main issue." Nolan sighed. "Pamela needs help..she need help on how to stand up for herself. Nathaniel can't go on hurting her, we need to do something." Nolan announced looking worried.

He was right, Pamela needs help. That asshole Nathaniel needs to be put in the right place. I stood there thinking of a plan until something big popped into my mind.

Guys, there's a concert party this evening right? " I asked they all said 'Yeah, yeah'

"Then we have a lot of planning to do..and by that, I mean a lot." I said.

***

Pamela's POV

That's it Pamela!

You've dealt with too much nonsense!

You've been tortured enough!

Understand that Nathaniel can never, ever like you, he hates you! You need to stand up for yourself! Because the fact that Nathaniel  doesn't like you doesn't mean you can't be happy,

The fact that he despises you doesn't mean you can't live in peace. Just because he has a psychopath girlfriend doesn't mean you can't be who you want to be.

That's why I need to be brave, I need to decide for myself, I'm tired of lowering my self for him to torture me. I'm sick and tired of being his punching bag that he can just hurt me anytime he wants.

 I just stared at myself in the mirror for many seconds. The girl who stared at me without her glasses on, looked braver than her actual self.. all she had to do was change her mindset and allow the braveness to manifest.

And that was when the last straw was pulled...the bravery in me triggered me..so forcefully that I wanted to raise up my hand, slap Nathaniel across his crush worthy face and tell him I had had enough.