30. It Was My Heart.

Pamela's POV

When we all finished eating, I took our dishes and sauntered to the kitchen to wash them and I heard grandma say, "She's a nice girl, why isn't she your girlfriend?" She asked and I blushed profusely.

"Grandma, take your medicine will you?" Nathaniel sighed I turned back briefly and made eye contact with him. Of course I looked away!

After washing the dishes, I came back to the dinning hall. Nathaniel had already left and she led me to her room to handover the items.

"What's the relationship between you and Nathaniel dear?" she asked me when she was getting the towels.

"W..we're..we're um..we're just,.uhh...friends..we're just friends." I lied.

"Just friends? " She quirked her brows when she gave me the towel and went back to get the other items.

"Well I believe you because I've known Nathaniel since he was a baby, he doesn't fall in love easily so if he does, it's for real."She said and I remembered Angelo's words.

"Anyway," She sighed.

"These are his cousin's clothes, exactly your size." She said handing me some clothes.

After thanking her, I left the room to our room to find him fast asleep. Why won't he be super tired?
I can't drive such a long distance.

I went for a shower and after that I wore the PJ'S and layed on the bed, creating a distance between me and the most handsome guy I've ever seen who happens to be mean..only to me.

***

Since the old woman does not consume sugar and so does her husband we, that is Nathaniel and I had to go out for breakfast.

So that described why I was standing in front of the full length mirror, trying my very best to close the zip of the floral dress I was wearing.

I've never had this problem before so I wonder why I was struggling. I've been in this situation for good five minutes but still I could only move the zip up a little.

My problem was solved when a familiar muscular scent reached my senses and the owner's knuckles came into contact with with my skin, causing tingles to erupt in me.

I blushed hard when the knuckles crossed the hook of my bra and he finally finished. But he didn't leave right away.

He gently threw his hands across my tummy and pulled me closer to his hard chest, making me fuzzy and he leaned down until I felt his minty breath on the lower side of my neck as sucked my skin in between his teeth and bit it gently. My body shivered at the the and our closeness as well.

His lips brushed on the mark he left and he brought his fingers to graze on my cheek making my breath hitch.

"Nathaniel.." I whispered and he groaned in response pressing me closer to himself.

What is Nathaniel doing to me and why?

"Hurry Nathaniel or you'll die of hunger." Grandma said when she passed by our closed door and he groaned as he removed his arms from around me and that was when I realized that whole time I wasn't breathing.

***

We sat down and waited patiently after he ordered our food. His gaze was fixated on his knuckles and mine was on anything that I can look at.

Then a black Indian man approached us.

"Hey madam." He called in his thick accent.

"Yes please? "I replied.