28. Apart From Who?

Pamela's POV

We arrived at the party and we went inside the large spacious place. Mackenna and Angela were right, there was no stench of alcohol in the airy atmosphere.

"Hey guys." Said Cephas as he led us to the teen party. I spotted Nathaniel and Belinda, doing what the always do and we later met Nolan.

"Hey." He chirped mostly greeting Angela.

"Hi" we replied.

"Um..Mackenna, why don't we go for a drink?" I nudged her,

"I was about to ask the same thing." She giggled and we wondered off to the noisy hall and we caught up with Angelo.

Angelo scanned Mackenna from top to toe and whistled in a flirtatious manner causing her face to redden. But Mackenna being Mackenna rolled her eyes at him and he smirked.

"Hey Ariel." He acknowledged my presence in a friendly manner.

"Hi Angelo." I replied in the same manner.

"I wonder how many Disney movies you've watched." Mackenna asked shaking her head.

"Mind if I steal her?" Angelo asked.

"No need, she's yours." I smiled as he chuckled wrapped his hands around her waist and took her away. I took some juice and plopped into a chair taking sips.

***

Nathaniel's POV

I broke away from Belinda and scooted away from her. I'm tired of trying to get Pamela out of my mind by kissing Belinda.

It doesn't work anymore and it's not even like it used to work, I'll never make out with Belinda again, it's pointless.

About time..

"Oh babe why?" She whined getting closer to me.

"Belinda move away from me." I demanded running my fingers through my hair completely frustrated.

"Why should I move away from you my love?" She purred in her annoying voice and she stroked my arm.

"Just get away." I said and stood up on my feet.

"Is it because of that nerdy bitch?" She asked scowling.

Um..Yes?

"Belinda, I don't have time for this move aside." I ordered.

"You can't ditch me because of her." She said.

"Well watch me." I scoffed and shoved past her. I heard her yelling my name in her already high pitched voice but I ignored her and continued walking to look for Pamela.

Wait, why am I looking for her?

I found her sitting alone and she was looking around. She looked so innocent but gorgeous at the same time in her outfit.

Our eyes met, but she looked away and continued to sip her juice. Some random guy then approached her and she looked uncomfortable.

Hell no!

I groaned internally and moved closer towards them and stood beside her.

"Excuse me, do you need anything?" I asked glaring at him and he surrended and walked away and I turned to Pamela.

"Why do you like seducing boys?!" I growled and she flinched gasping. When she did that,the part of her sweater that was on her right shoulder fell over, revealing a part of her smooth skin and red cheeks.