6. Warning.

Pamela's POV

Okay so Nathaniel was really messing with my head. I didn't want to use the word "jealous" for his actions because he felt nothing towards me but I had no other word to replace his actions.

What was his problem we me around Nolan? Was it because he hated him or something? Definitely something.

Maybe he hated me along with Nolan so he didn't what any of us to be seen together?

I wondered why he wanted me in his car. I was even a bit scared but I also thought about what he would have done if I refused to sit in there car. The ride was uncomfortable, seriously.

He was looking at me in a way which made goose bumps spread over me. No one has really looked at me like that before. I really thought he was messing with my head, and that was not cool!

Before my phone was snatched, I was able to text Eugene to go straight home. I felt the need to breathe, but I couldn't. Nathaniel was gazing at the skin on my neck and it caused a form of twist in my stomach. He gazed at my thighs and I felt bare. I don't know I just felt bare under his scrutiny.

When I got a message and he snatched my phone with speed and slapped it on the dashboard and I even heard the device wince. I fumed and mentally folded my arms. Was the phone his?

The phone rang and I took it and he snatched it, again.

"Did I say you can pick it?" He growled glaring at me.

"But it's my phone.." I whispered and his eyes flared dangerously.

"I don't have time to listen whatever mushy shit you and your boyfriend are gonna exchange." He hissed gritting his teeth when he said boyfriend.

Boyfriend? What?

I sighed and ignored his comment and look out the window. This guy had been really annoying during Biology class. His was making me red with anger. Was he trying to get some sort of reaction from me? If so why?

I sighed and looked through the windshield and tried remembering the stuff I learnt at Biology. I thought so much my that my head hurt. I tilted my head to a side and rubbed my neck, something I usually did to relax mind. I heard a deep groan and I wondered how to react to him.

"Stop doing that, it's weird." He groaned glancing at my neck. I stopped and sighed under my breath. He was nearing my house and I was glad it was all coming over.

I slipped my hands into the straps of my school bag and he pulled up at my house. I took my phone and after muttering a "thank you." I closed his door and walked away as I felt his gaze burning on my back.

I only heard his car move when I opened the door to enter. I sighed and realised how my heart started beating as though it was restricted before. I groaned and entered the hall and heard some noises from the kitchen. He came out with a coleslaw on a plat in his hands.

"Eugene where's my car?" I asked pouting slightly.

"It was literally parked in front of the house, how could you not see it?" he asked.

"Or.." A smirk on fell on his lips.

Was he drunk?

"What?" I asked and his smirk deepened.

"Your crush dropped you at home and he did something which made you forget your surroundings. " He teased.

"He's not my crush. And he most certainly didn't do anything!" I countered grumbling and walked past him.

"Whatever!...say it till you believe it!" He said behind me and I rolled my eyes climbing the staircase to my room. I open my room's door and puffed out a sigh before I opened the windows to allow in fresh air. Ten minutes later, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and came back into my room in my pyjamas even though it wasn't fully night time.