Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Deal

Adah

"Zip it guys. Nakakahiya kayo."

"So, what? How was his kiss, Adah?" Althea.

Talaga naman!

"Well... I'm gonna say..." They became attentive all of a sudden. "It was mine and I don't wanna share." I raised my brow with attitude pero hindi ko parin maiwasang maipakita ang amusement sa aking mukha.

"Malandi ka!" Zeya playfully punched my arm.

"Maraming beses na ba?" Althea.

"Of course not! Anong tingin niyo sa'kin? That was once... and very unexpected. At hindi na 'yon mauulit pa hanggang sa dumating ang tamang panahon."

Our conversation about Prince went on and on. Minsan—nope! Let me rephrase that... halos walang tigil ang pang aasar nila buong biyahe. They even told me to break my grandfather's trust and just say yes to Prince immediately! How sick is that?

The next morning, habang palabas ang aming sasakyan ng gate ay nasilayan ko sa hindi kalayuan ang sasakyan nina Prince. What is he doing here?

"I've been hearing so much about a lot of guys crushing on you. Even in my class, some pathetic boys are bugging me to get close to you, Adah. I'm getting sick of them! Kapag ako napuno, isusumbong ko talaga sila kay lolo. I'm sure he'll get furious when he finds out about those stupid guys who are trying to flirt with his precious granddaughter." Sophia.

Hindi pa kami nakakalayo ng bahay ay nagsimula na ring gumalaw ang kanilang sasakyan upang makasunod. I'm very sure it's their car! Why did he have to go all the way here when we can see each other at school later?

"Adah!" Sophie snapped her fingers right before my eyes. I quickly turned to her. "Are you listening? Ano bang tinitignan mo?" She tried to glance at the back of our car kung saan ako nakatingin kanina.

"The guys...!" I held her cheek lightly to get her attention and face me. "...you are talking about... sorry for the trouble." Nasabi ko nalang dahil medyo lutang parin ako.

"What? You know I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. I just want to remind you... that no matter how much they try, you should never entertain anyone. You get it?"

I idiotically nodded. She just warned me not to date, when the guy who is called 'my suitor', is inside the car right behind ours! Nanahimik na lamang ako at kung minsan ay sumusulyap na rin sa likod upang makita kung naroon parin sila.

Nang makarating sa parking lot ng school ay kung anu anong dahilan pa ang ipinaliwanag ko kay Sophia para lang mauna na siyang pumasok. And when she finally left for class ay ako na ang lumapit kay Prince na nakahilig ngayon at naghihintay na sa labas ng kanilang sasakyan.