Comfort (B.L)

Brie Larson is a strong woman, something you knew even before you befriended her. So imagine your surprise when you walk into the apartment both of you share only to find her underneath a blanket, her knees to her chest, the TV on and tears streaming down her face.

"Brie hey are you okay?" you whisper, quickly approaching her and sitting next to her, your one arm wrapping around her knees and the other arm you throw over her shoulders.

"They started a petition to get me to leave Marvel. They all hate me." She mumbles and you glance to her side only to see her Twitter account open. You sigh looking into her dark brown eyes, trying to find the words to say.

"Brie they just don't like you because you're a strong woman and you stand up for others when they're not seen. There are so many people who love you for you, and if these people can't see your worth, they should not watch your movies. Simple as that. You're an amazing actress and an even more amazing woman."

Brie has a smile on her face by the time you're finished talking and you breathe a sigh of relief, happy to see her in a better mood.

"Thank you y/n." she mumbles shifting and turning her body towards you, pulling you into a hug. When she pulls away she cups your cheeks, pulling you into a soft kiss. You can feel her tears against your cheeks and you pull away blushing.

"Oh God I'm so sorry. I feel so embarrassed." She mutters her fingers on her lips and you shake your head.

"It's all good. You're okay. Want to order some pizza?"

Brie shakes her head no and she quickly gets up, heading to her room and you sigh. You knew the kiss probably didn't mean anything since she was very emotional but you found yourself realising that maybe you want to kiss her again. Properly this time.

You get up, walking to her room you knock on the door and you hear her telling you to go away.

"Brie I'm not mad at you okay? I know you didn't mean it or anything and that's okay." You mumble through the door and she opens it, tear streaked cheeks the first thing you see.

"What if I did mean it, y/n?" you can hear the vulnerability in her voice and you are unsure of what to say.

"Brie I-"

"Don't feel the same, I get it."

"No that's not it. I just don't know what to do right now. I never anticipated that you'd like me okay?" You mumble and she shakes her head with a smile.

"I've literally been flirting with you ever since I moved in here." She says with a chuckle and you blush.

"Oh." You mumble and she laughs as you glance down at your feet.

"I really like you y/n." she mumbles cupping your cheek "And I hope that's okay because I really want to take you out on a date and kiss you again."

"You could kiss me now too." You mumble softly, almost certain she can't hear you but when she pulls you closer cupping your neck and smashing her lips against yours, you know she did. When you pull away there's a smile on her lips and your insides turn.

"We'll figure it out, Brie. And I'll be here every step of the way." You mumble.