I'm all alone, and I need a shower, and the bathroom is open.

I can use this opportunity to finish it all.

I close the door, open the makeup bag, and sit on the floor.

I slice my wrists open multiple times.

I cut deeper every time, and it should hurt, but my arm is numb.

It's bleeding a lot. More than it should.

I don't panic. This is what I wanted, right?

I wanted it to be over, and for once, I'm getting what I want.

I feel extremely dizzy, and I hear voices.

"Nash! Call 911, now!" Hayes screams, and the guys all race to the bathroom.

"Ambulance is on their way," Nash is crying, and my eyes are getting droopy.

"Liv! Stay awake. Don't you dare close your eyes; stay with me. Please," Hayes cries.

Then, darkness took over me.

Nash's P.O.V:

When Liv came into the room, she looked awful.

Her eyes were bloodshot and red, her cheeks were stained with tears, and her hair was a mess.

She looked almost lifeless.

The entire room goes silent until I get a text from Cameron.

From: Cameron

She looks like a zombie, maybe we should give her some space.

I was going to text her back, but everyone else's phones were going off, too.

"I swear to Jesus himself, if y'all don't have the balls to say what you have to say out loud, I'll just say it to make it clear. I know, I look awful, no need to tell everyone else. So if you're just gonna be like that, please get the fuck out of my hotel room. I can't take this right now," she snaps at all of us and we leave.

We stay out of the room for a few mintues so she can cool down.

When we think she's ready, we go back inside.

"Nash! Call 911, now!" Hayes screams, and the guys huddle around the bathroom door entrance.

I dial 911 and tell them what's happening, trying to stay calm.

"Ambulance is on their way," I cry, and her eyes are starting to shut.

"Liv! Stay awake. Don't you dare close your eyes! Stay with me! Please," Hayes sobs, taking her limp hand as her eyes close more.

Then, she closes her eyes and the paramedics burst into the room.

"We're losing her! We need to get to the hospital now!" One of the EMTs tells his partner, and they lift my baby sister onto the stretcher as I watch in horror.

"Immediate family gets to ride, but hurry!" The EMT shouts at us.

Hayes and I get into the ambulance, and watch as they try to keep Liv alive.

Hayes is crying and shaking, and I am sobbing.

We get to the hospital, and they rush her in.

I try to follow, but security guards hold me back.

"Sir! You need to take a seat!" They tell me.

"You don't understand! That's my little sister!" I shout at them as I cry uncontrollably.

Cameron comes by us and gets me to sit down.

All the guys are crying, but Hayes is by far the worst.

He hasn't said a word since the paramedics came. Poor kid.

We wait about two hours and a doctor finally comes out.

"Family for Liv Grier?" He calls, and we all stand up.

"I'm her older brother, Nash." I shake his hand.

"I'm Doctor Steve Easton, your sister, she is alive. She passed out because she was sensitive to the amount of blood she had seen, and her blood sugar was very low, as she most likely hasn't eaten today?" He questions.

"She ate half of a donut this morning, but then she stormed out, and didn't come back until about eight o'clock tonight, she hasn't been eating lately, and I have no idea why," I sigh, and he writes some things down.

"Thank you for that information. In order for us to give her stitches, we had to sedate her, because she refused to get them. She is sleeping, but she should be awake any minute, so y'all can see her. We do have to run some tests, however, because we have some suspicions that she has severe depression,"

"Depression? How?" Tears form in my eyes.

"Those cuts aren't an accident, and we found some older ones too," he gives me an apathetic smile.

"How old?" I question.

"About three days," he sighs.

"Oh my God. This is all my fault!" I get frustrated.

"Please don't get upset, we don't want her to get anxious or have any more problems." He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"She's in room 829,"

"Thank you so much,"

"We can go see her. They think she has depression, and they um, they-" I sigh, "found other cuts besides those ones on her wrists." My voice cracks.

"Oh man, I am so sorry. I truly am," Taylor pulls me into a hug and I sniffle.

"Let's go see her," Johnson suggests.

"The doctor said not to overwhelm or frustrate her, so let's be as positive as we can," I slightly smile to brighten the mood.

We pack ourselves like sardines into the elevator and find her room.

I open the door.

"Nash?"