T H R E E

»»»

"Come out." Taehyung demands while staring down at the couch where he knows the bunny is hiding behind. Not even in his bunny form.

"Bunny." He growls using that alpha voice he inherited. Slowly two bunny ears pop up from behind the couch, his hair and forehead following soon after.

Until his eyes are on display, he stares at the wolfish man in front of him. His tail vibrating while softly stomping his foot against the floor in distress.

"Come here." Taehyung says pointing to the floor beneath him. The bunny slowly approaching the dominant male, standing on his feet in front of him.

Taehyung grabs the back of the bunnies neck forcing him down and onto his knees. A whine leaving the younger's lips when his knees harshly hit the floor.

"You're a bit naughty, aren't you?" The wolf grins his eyes roaming over the scared bunny. Imagining how he could punish him.

"It's bunny's birthday." The bunny says hoping his new master will go easy on him.

But Taehyung doesn't care. He has better things to worry about than his hybrids birthday. He will not go easy on the younger just because it's his birthday. Bad behaviour should be punished, accordingly and immediately.

Though Taehyung is everything but kind, he won't force the bunny to have any sexual relations with him as long as the hybrid doesn't feel ready.

He's a cruel man in many ways but he's no rapist.

"You're going to get punished now." Taehyung mutters before going to take a seat on the couch, spreading his legs a little creating the perfect space for the hybrid to bend over.

Jungkook however never has been punished, not like that, he doesn't know what to do or what his master expects.

"Come here." Taehyung growls, annoyed by the bunny's slow comprehension. When the bunny doesn't budge he grabs the bunny's arm forcing him over his lap.

Jungkook stares at the floor in confusion wondering what the hell is happening, unaware of the mistake he's made.

Taehyung raises his hand bringing it down harshly.

Bunny screams. He didn't expect to be hit. Tears spring to his eyes and he stomps his foot against the floor again.

He's hit again and again, screaming and crying out, not understanding what is happening and why.

Suddenly he's ripped away from his master's hold and pulled into the arms of his best friend. His barely dressed best friend.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Jimin yells wrapping his arms protectively around the bunny. His fangs out and his claws ready to attack.

"I'm punishing him." Taehyung says annoyed that the panda interrupted. If it wasn't his brother's hybrid the panda would've been dead by now.

"Kookie has never been punished like that." Jimin growls softly rubbing the crying bunny's arm to calm him down.

"He hit KooKoo." The bunny cries rubbing his hurting bum. "Master is a meanie."

"You're being stupid, he doesn't know what he did wrong." Jin says walking in with a heavy sigh. "Jimin you overstepped, I understand you're protective but you have no right to talk to my brother like that. I will handle it. Take care of the bunny." Jin says.

"You'll still be punished severely later." He adds.

Jimin doesn't care. He'd do anything to protect his best bunny friend. He doesn't mind getting punished for it.

"Taehyung." Jin says once the two hybrids left. "You can't just do whatever with him. He's untrained, he doesn't know what's going on. At this point it's abuse." Jin says looking down at his little brother with an authoritative gaze.

He knows the younger very well. He know he can easily step out of line when nobody is watching.

"He needed to be punished." Taehyung simply says looking up at his big brother. "But he needs to understand the concept of a punishment, otherwise it's just abuse. You know this. If I see you doing this again I will make sure you never see him again, am I clear?!"

Taehyung nods slowly. "Fine."

"Don't give me that attitude, you chose an untrained hybrid." Jin says and the younger nods again. "Fine, I'll go talk to him."

Jin nods. "We'll have a meeting with Hoseok this afternoon, we need to work on a case. It needs to be solved and quick."

Taehyung just nods. Tired of his brother's talking. He just gets up and walks past him up to the bunny's room.

Maybe he did make a mistake. The bunny was clearly distressed. He'll make it up to him somehow. For now he'll just apologise.

"Jungkook." He says knocking on the door and patiently waiting for a reply. Only to be met with an angry looking Jimin.

"I need to speak to Jungkook." Taehyung says. Jimin steps aside but doesn't allow the two two any privacy.

"I want to apologise to you bunny, I shouldn't have done that without explaining." He says while Kookie just sadly looks up at his master.

"Why did master hit bunny?" He asks sniffling softly. "because you were being naughty."

"Will master hit bunny every time he's naughty?" Jungkook asks. He knows what being naughty is, taking a candy he's not allowed to is naughty.

"You will get punished yes, punishments are there to ensure you won't do the bad thing again." Taehyung explains and the bunny pouts. "Hurts."

"It's supposed to hurt."

"Bunny doesn't like it." Jungkook says turning into a little bunny. His clothes covering him. He just goes to hide in his shirt.

"Turn back." Taehyung demands. Jungkook doesn't listen, much to the elder's annoyance.

Rules will need to be established and unfortunately Taehyung has to make very, very sure Jungkook understands the concept of the rules and the punishments.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung roars and immediately the bunny starts shivering in fear. Not used to being spoken to in this tone. Everyone always speaks to bunny softly and in sweet tones.

Jimin growls.

"Make him turn back, get him showered." Taehyung snaps before walking away.

Him and Jungkook will have a lot to work on.

»»»