Epilogue Trick or Treat

Olivia's POV

Halloween

"Trick or Treat."

I gazed down at the little blond witch and handed her a piece of candy.

"You are such a cute little witch. You want to cast a spell on me?" I scrunched up my nose as she took the treat from me. Her blue eyes shined up at me.

"OK!" she exclaimed.

I watched her set her stuff down and pick up her fake wand. She wrinkled her nose, spun around, tugged her ear, and then cleared her throat. I watched in amusment as her mom chuckled behind her.

"Jimbo Dumbo Whirl! Find love for this Girl! She's pretty and sweet and gave me a treat! Jimbo Bimbo Roo!"

She tapped my shoulder with her fake wand and smiled at me. Her mission accomplished.

"There you go! Now you won't be alone on Halloween." she exclaimed excitedly.

I heard a chuckle behind me and felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me. i smiled and leaned into him.

"Well, I think your spell worked. I can feel his love already." I winked and the girl gasped turning to her mom.

"mommy I'm a real witch! A true spell casting Witch!"

I giggled as she ran down the street to the awaiting car. The mother waved at me and we watched them take off before shutting the door.

I turned to a smirking Tom.

"Happy Halloween."

I rolled my eyes.

"You said that like five times today."

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. "You want to watch The Roommate with us?"

I nodded and followed him into the living room. Everyone was in there and I mean everyone.

 Jay had flown Sissie up here overnight just to spend Halloween with her.

 Nathan and Sara was curled up in a recliner, Nathan's arms wrapped around his girlfriend. Max, Jay, Shirlene, Jayne, and Martin was on the sofa. Shirlene wrapped in Jay's arms, her legs on Max. Nareesha and Siva was in the other recliner giggling and whispering into each other's ears like school girls.

I smiled at Tom and layed down next to him on the blankets in the floor. He propped his head up on both pillows and I rested my head on his chest. The lights dimmed and the movie started.

A week and a half ago I would not have thought I'd be here. Three days ago I would not have expected to find myself back in Tom's arms. Now I'm here on the floor with my favorite pop star watching a so so horror flick with my best friend in the Recliner next to me.

My phone vibrated and I glanced down at the screen, reading Tom's number at the top.

I love you!

I laughed and began to type. My heart pounded in my chest at his words and i knew the truth. He meant them. I was his and his alone and that's how I want it to be.

I love you too.

I felt his chuckle and then his breath at the nape of my neck. I turned around as the girl screamed on the screen. tom kissed me gently and I kissed him back before turning back to the movie. Yep, this is exactly how i want it to be.

My phone vibrated again.

Are you happy?

I rolled my eyes. Laughing aloud before replying much to Nathan's annoyance.

I couldn't be happier.

A/N

Well this is the end of I Found You. I want to thank all my readers and Kelsey Hardwick for being such a bitch. Actually I love Kelsey but I had to have an evil ex and she was the only girlfriend I could think of. So sorry Kelsey!

I also want to thank The Wanted for giving us a killer new song and Sara Stockton for helping me write this story. If you want to reread her chapters they are the ones dedicated to her.

I love you guys, you mean a lot to me TWFanmily so this story is dedicated to all of you guys!!!!!

Peace, Love, and all things The Wanted

Olivia