My Song

Olivia's POV

"The night is getting older and I cant come of this high. I don't want this to end."

I heard his voice over the intercom and I froze. They couldn't be playing my song yet, it hasn't been announced. They wouldn't play it on Tom's part either they would of started it at the beginning. I frowned, frozen in my steps.

"I know she feels the same cause I can see it in her eyes. She says can we start again."

Girlish screams interrupted Tom's voice and I spun around racing towards the sound. That was Tom. Olivia, don't go after him that's what he wants, I chastised myself but my heart was taking over.

I needed to see him. make sure he was ok. After all he was singing my song.

"I found you in my darkest hour. I found you in the pouring rain. i found you when I was all I need and your light pulled me back again."

And then he was there on the table looking like he hasn't slept in ages, the intercom in his hands.

My heart stopped, my breathing faltered. Girls fanned around me but his eyes didn't take none of them in. he was searching... searching...

then his eyes met mine and time stopped.

he smiled at me, a sad look in his eyes.

"found you in a river of pure emotion. I found you, my only truth. I found you in a music player. I was lost..."

He jumped off and made his way to me, a smirk... his sexy ass smirk on his face. My heart sped up as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I found you."

Then he dropped the mike, cupped my face, and kissed me like he was starved. like he was dying. like he was sorry.

Tears streamed down my face and I kissed him back, needing to speak to him but not knowing how.

He backed away, breathing hard, and gently wiped the tears from my eyes. "I love you Olivia. i always have since I first met you. I'm sorry and I promise i will never even be in the same room as Kelsey again. I don't want her. I want you. She means nothing to me and I would never... never cheat on you."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling his neck. I believed him. I had to. I loved him too.

"I know." I whispered and he kissed me again. The audience around us applauded and hooted as he held me in his arms, his lips on mine.

Finally we let go and he grabbed my hand.

"Come on, we need to get to the concert, now."