Sally

Tom's POV

I woke up, feeling more then a little hung over.  i rolled over in my bed hoping to find a warm body next to mine. When I did I smiled to myself. Bet. Won.

"Tommy..." i heard a mumble and i smiled in my sleepy haze. I knew she'd come around.

"Morning babe." I yawned before opening my eyes.

Crisp blue eyes, not green, met my gaze. What the hell?

"Olivia?"

"No silly its Sally... from Wally." the preppy voice rang in my ears causing my head to pound.

Damn.

"Morning Sally." i said with an irritated yawn. She giggled and i closed my eyes in pain.

Damn.

Slowly, i stood up not bothering to put on clothes. Sandy or Sally or whatever her name was climbed out behind me. She was rather pretty but I couldnt seem to get Olivia out of my head.  Sandy smiled and tried to wrap her arms around me but i shrugged her away. I flinched as I saw the hurt look on her face.

"You need to leave now."

Tears filled her eyes as her hands clasped my arm. i felt bad for acting like an ass but i was so drunk i dont even remember hooking up.

"But why... we had such a good time." she wailed.

i smiled impatiently at her just wanting the strange girl to leave so i could go back to sleep.

"Look, we have an early start for a song writing gig today and i dont want the others to get jealous seeing such a pretty girl with me." i lied smoothly running a finger across her lips. She smiled hesitantly and nodded.

"ok, that makes sense. you will call me right?"

I have her number? when did i get her number?

"of course i will." i muttered and walked out the door quickly.

grabbing a quick shower, i prayed Olivia didnt see the girl with me but thats highly unlikely. lets just hope they didnt talk or better yet the girl actually leaves and i can forget this whole thing happened.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, i opened the door to see Olivia on the other side just about to knock. i leaned against the door panel, crossing my arms against my chest.

"So now whose interrupting who in the shower?" i smirked.

she rolled her eyes and shrugged pass me. "Please. You have a towel on and i was going to fucking knock." I chuckled and reached down, grabbing the towel.

"I could take it off..." i flirted and watched with amusement as her face blushed. she shoved me out of the door.

"Didnt you get enough last night?" she snapped and closed the door in my face.

My mouth dropped and i blinked in surprise. was Olivia jealous?

suddenly the door popped back open to expose Olivia's pretty green eyes.

"Oh by the way, Sally left five minutes ago. she asked me to give you this."

She tossed a crumpled piece of paper at me before closing the door with a tremorous thud.

I slowly picked up the piece of paper and laughed. It was Sally's number. So Olivia was jealous.