"Well I might as well leave, see you two weirdos later" She walked off but was interrupted by one male.

"Wait Katelyn, can you help us?"

"With what? Spying on Aphmau and Aaron?" They both shake their heads in agreement.

"If I help you, you are not allowed to ask me for this again" The male agrees and took off planning. After their planning, they took off with their plan.

"Ugh! Why do you always have to win?" The female wined as the male laughed.

"You gotta get better if you wanna win"

"Mhm!" She said with a pouty face. They kept playing until someone won again.

"Ugh! I'm terrible at this game" The female stopped playing and so did the male. They then sat on the couch watching whatever they could find.

"Ugh, there's nothing going on!" The blonde hair male groaned.

"Yeah, we've only been here for 5 minutes, of course there's nothing interesting!"

"Well I'm sorry we're only been here for 5 minutes but we're coulda been here early if you didn't stop changing things!"

"You two need to stop arguing before you get us caught" The blue haired female whispered.

"Fine, let's keep watching until something does happen" They agreed and watched. 5 more minutes passed and still nothing.

"Wow, time is really slow when spying on someone"

"You guys choose a wrong time to go" The blue haired female sighed. They looked up and saw that it was dark but they choose it because they wouldn't be able to see them.

"Yeah, for a reason"

"Whatever"

"Hey Aph?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you~" The female blushed hard and the male laughed. He found it cute when she blushed like that.

"You're cute when you blush like that" The female blushed harder.

"S-Stop that!"

"Why? How can I if my girlfriend is adorable?" The males went into shocked and the blue haired female laughed.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You're reaction to this"

"Ugh! C'mon Garroth we gotta stop this" The two got up and the female followed.

"Guys stop! You can't get break into someone's house!"

"In this situation then yes, we can!"

"Guys stop! There's a reason why they hid it!" The two males stopped and looked at her in confusion.

"Wait, you knew about this?" They asked softly.

"Yes, there's a reason why they hid it from you and the others"

"Why didn't she tell us?"

"Because she thought you would do the same thing you're doing right now!" They looked down at the floor in shame.

"I feel so bad"

"Don't be, they just didn't want that"

"C'mon Laurence, we might as well go get answers from them"

"Wait, if you do then don't overreact okay?"

"We promise" They walked over to the door and knocked.

"I'll get it!" The female walked over to the door and saw Katelyn, Laurence and Garroth.

"Hey guys! What brings you here?"

"Aphmau, you don't have to hid it"

"Hide what? I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Aphmau, don't hide, we all know you're dating Aaron" They say as the her boyfriend walks down the stairs to see them.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"We all know you two are dating" Both of them went slient.

"Aphmau, just tell them the truth"

"Fine, but if I do, you not allowed to tell anyone not even Kawaii~Chan"

"We promise"

Word Count: 1,037
Part 2 Coming Soon

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)