Chapter 25: All day's a bunch of fun

Start from the beginning

"I just woke up and i couldn't go back to sleep so i'm out here" He explained to his best friend. Kai chuckled. "Honestly we couldn't either. So i guess we all are knuckleheads eh?" He asked. The young boy laughed. The four ninja's smirked and looked at each other. Lloyd noticed and got afraid, "What are you four doing?" he questioned.  The four boys didn't answer as they lunged towards the young boy. LLoyd started to run hoping to gain distance from the ninja. He slid past Zane and started to climb up the bounty walls. As he climbed, he almost slipped but managed to keep his grip. "Woah" LLoyds stumbled as he headed towards the top. When he looked down, he saw the ninja were climbing after him.

"Come on!" he thought as he climbed up.  The air was getting colder and colder, he did not like that. It was so chilly and froze his feet. But he kept going, he was not gonna just quit, he was gonna make it. As he finally made it to the top, He climbed up and looked around. The sky was a navy color and you could see the clouds. It was beautiful for it still being night. He smiled as he looked around, being careful with ice on top of the bounty. As he carefully walked around, he saw they were just above ninjago city. The city was full of light and colors. It looked amazing, he loved it. He saw that not a lot of people were out but that was understable with it being like twelve something. He sighed as he looked at the city.

He knew his destiny and he absolutely hates it. He does not want to face his destiny, he wanted to be a normal kid and do whatever they do. He didn't want to have the weight on his shoulders, he wanted to normal. He wished destiny didn't choose him. He wished to be normal but his life wasn't normal, he was left at a boarding school by his mom. Bullied by the ninjas when he threatened people for candy. He sighed in hindsight, he hates his life. He just wanted to be a normal kid, he hated this.  Looking everywhere, he didn't see the ninja, he thought this was strange since they following him. Looking around they were nowhere to be seen.

As he looked around, he still didn't see them. When suddenly something grabbed his foot. He let out a scream as he was know upside down and he didn't like it. Looking around he saw blue,white,black and red. He knew who it was straight away. But sighed, displeased. "Hey guys." he started to say sadly. Kai noticed he looked sad and frowned. "Hey bud, what's wrong?" kai asked noticing Lloyd's mood. Lloyd sighed. "I'm fine Kai. I promise." he said as he looked at kai. Kai lifted him up right and setted him back Into the ground. "Lloyd I don't think you are. You seem upset.". "What's wrong? Please tell us. We won't judge."  Cole told him. Lloyd sighed. "I promise Cole. I'm fine.".  "You're thinking about fighting your father aren't you?"  Jay asked him. Lloyd nodded.

"Yeah I am. I don't want to hurt him, he's my father! and I love him.". Kai placed a hand on Lloyd's shoulder. "I know bud. But he's the enemy and you have to. I'm so sorry Lloyd. I really really am.". Lloyd sighed. "I just don't want to have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I'm only a kid. I just want a normal life.". Jay smiled. "Don't we all? we never chose this life Lloyd. Destiny chooses us and also chooses us to protect you and we promise we will protect you.". "I know Jay but..... I just want to be normal." Lloyd told him. "We know Lloyd. Here give us a hug." They all pull Lloyd into hug. "We will always be here for you lloyd. I promise no matter what because we love you so much and we care about you lloyd." Lloyd smiled. "I know kai.."he told him.
~~~~~~~~
"Come on, I think I know what will make you a little happier, come on Lloyd!" Kai said picking up the young ninja. "Kai! Put me down!" Lloyd commanded. "No way!" He told him as they all climbed down from the top. When they got down from the top, they headed down to the dining area. "Why are we are here?" Lloyd asked as he was setted down on the chair. Kai didn't answer as the other ninja took a seat down at the table. The young ninja was confused, as they all smiled not answering young Lloyd. "So Lloyd have any plans  for the weekend?" Jay asked.